Vanderhall: Demo days?

May 30, 2018
Grafton, Oh US
I seem to note that Vanderhall has some sort of Demo-Days program going on around the country. I am thinking they have some sort of touring road-show floating from dealer to dealer and also showing up at big motorcycle events (STURGIS). If that is the case, it would have been nice it they would have spoke about it and posted dates on their website – but, I saw nothing. I did get a email on it (theirs) from iMotorSports in Chicago and few weeks back; but, I was not able to make that one.

I live in Ohio and there is no Vanderhall dealer in Ohio as of this posting; so, it would really have been nice to know where these events

are happening elsewhere for people in my circumstances.

BRUMMBAR

I seem to note that Vanderhall has some sort of Demo-Days program going on around the country. I am thinking they have some sort of touring road-show floating from dealer to dealer and also showing up at big motorcycle events (STURGIS). If that is the case, it would have been nice it they would have spoke about it and posted dates on their website – but, I saw nothing. I did get a email on it (theirs) from iMotorSports in Chicago and few weeks back; but, I was not able to make that one.

I live in Ohio and there is no Vanderhall dealer in Ohio as of this posting; so, it would really have been nice to know where these events

are happening elsewhere for people in my circumstances.

BRUMMBAR

Hey Jim,

I read some, if not all of your posts on the Vanderhall and I hear your plight. From getting a forum dedicated to the Vanderhall on TrikeTalk, to not knowing where and when they will have their Demo Days. I can't help or comment too much on the getting Randy to consider starting a forum specific to the Vanderhall. I think that will come in time, based on the Vanderhall's popularity, interests and future sales with TT members.

The Slingshot's forum didn't happen overnight, nor will the Vanderhall's. Like you, I come from a state (SD) where at present, we have no Vanderhall dealerships, but I read that one will be coming soon to Sturgis. Vanderhall Motor Works was represented at the Sturgis MC Rally this year where they offered demo rides, as they were at the Deadwood SD 3 Wheeler Rally. They are considering becoming a sponsor of D3WR which I was very pleased to hear, as I'm the Coordinator of the D3WR for TT.

I personally requested that they offer their newest model, the Carmel, slated to be available next year, for demo rides. I believe this model replaced their top of the line model, the Laguna, which I suspect did not meet their sales expectations. Personally, I'm very interested in the Carmel, which sells for $10K less the Laguna. I think the Carmel will be a winner!

pmar600444265534_10214559618281635_4868921660008300544_n-1.jpg

I have spoken with Vanderhallmotorcycle in Utah a couple of times as well as about a hour with the factory rep at Biketoberfest in Daytona. I've been requesting more information on the photos and accessories for the Carmel as there is nothing listed on their web site as yet. In also asked why so many options listed are "out of stock" and didn't really get a good answer! I feel that when their new 1,000,000 square foot facility opens for production around the 1st of the year will answer a lot of questions. I was lead to believe that they hope to have the Carmel out by Bikeweek (March). tomg

Vanderhall dealers and the manufacturer hold demo days periodically, however you don't need to wait. Most dealers have a demo and would be happy to give you a test drive. There are new dealers opening all the time. Just recently a dealer was announced in Dearborn Heights, Michigan. Attached is a link to the find a dealer page at Vanderhall.

https://vanderhallusa.com/find-a-dealer/

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammybo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammybo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png