Very Nice Gloves

Noodles107

250+ Posts
Dec 8, 2022
Myrtle Beach SC USA
Must have had dozens of riding gloves through the years. Currently have winter gloves, mid weight gloves, and fingerless gloves all in my trunk bag. Never really had "Nice Gloves" but after recently completing a project with Revzilla, I ended up with some real "Revzilla Bucks" and decided to treat myself to a pair of Deerskin Riding gloves. So far these look great, feel great and I'm glad I coughed it up for some quality leather touring gloves.

IMG_9684.jpg IMG_9689.jpg

@Noodles107

Are they true to size?

What are your finger to wrist crease and diameter of you palm both open hand and closed fist?

I think I have small hands but most of my gloves are XL or XXL, when buying motorcycle gloves.

Must have had dozens of riding gloves through the years. Currently have winter gloves, mid weight gloves, and fingerless gloves all in my trunk bag. Never really had "Nice Gloves" but after recently completing a project with Revzilla, I ended up with some real "Revzilla Bucks" and decided to treat myself to a pair of Deerskin Riding gloves. So far these look great, feel great and I'm glad I coughed it up for some quality leather touring gloves.

View attachment 117464 View attachment 117465
Dija get a matching purse to complete the ensemble? Just kidding they are nice gloves. I have a requirement that my gloved finger can get in the trigger guard. I always test it before I

buy. Unloaded of course.

@Noodles107

Are they true to size?

What are your finger to wrist crease and diameter of you palm both open hand and closed fist?

I think I have small hands but most of my gloves are XL or XXL, when buying motorcycle gloves.

I usually order size Large and I did with these as well. They are Deerskin so they feel super nice. The build quality is really good as well. They fit snug and at first I thought I needed the next size up but with a little research everyone tells me they should be snug and will quickly mold to the shape of your hands. Long story short ... I think they fit true to size

Dija get a matching purse to complete the ensemble? Just kidding they are nice gloves. I have a requirement that my gloved finger can get in the trigger guard. I always test it before I

buy. Unloaded of course.

Funny ORD but I did actually get a "matching purse" of sorts ... This very cool Leather Pouch holds my phone, wallet, reading glasses, registration and insurance cards, fits perfectly into my HD Windshield Bag and when I get where I'm going it clips right to my belt loops for easy access to my stuff ... ensemble extraordinaire :) :)

Screen Shot 2024-03-29 at 11.32.00 AM.jpeg

Funny ORD but I did actually get a "matching purse" of sorts ... This very cool Leather Pouch holds my phone, wallet, reading glasses, registration and insurance cards, fits perfectly into my HD Windshield Bag and when I get where I'm going it clips right to my belt loops for easy access to my stuff ... ensemble extraordinaire :) :)

Looks like a very useful pouch and quite fashionable too, I might add. :)

I buy cheap gauntlets from a local vendor in Jax Fl

They burn up in 6 months here from the Heat and Rain, plus I ride hard every day

I do not own a cage, My wife has a 2018 Subaru Forester, she drives it every day, it is rare that I drive it

I have not opened a car since 1997, only HD Bikes and TrikesThumbUp;)

View attachment 117484

Way cool stash pouch JeffThumbUp

I own a pair of these gloves, and are great! But will admit, anything from Klim will be a little pricy. For a reasonably priced riding glove, look up Napa gloves. Deerskin, short or a true gauntlet, with or without Thinsulate. Been wearing them for some 30 years. You won't be disappointed

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png