Visiting the Sunshine State (North Ft Myers, Fl)

I came down to visit my sister here in north Ft Myers for a few weeks, left Maryland a week ago before the snow....I have seen so many beautiful trikes going by ,how lucky they are to be able to ride all year! Sure wish I had my trike down here.......

My wife and I just got back from Daytona Beach Florida, 13 days there, nice weather even when it was raining, got to ride our trike quite a bit, lot of motorcycles and trikes in the area, really hated to come back to the cold weather of southern Ohio.

I came down to visit my sister here in north Ft Myers for a few weeks, left Maryland a week ago before the snow....I have seen so many beautiful trikes going by ,how lucky they are to be able to ride all year! Sure wish I had my trike down here.......

Hey Mary, if you see a bright red one with a short round guy on it go by, be sure to wave. Would be great to cross paths.

Mary, if you are in the area this weekend you are more than welcome to join us on a RTE (ride to eat) in Clermont even if you are in a cage. There will probably be over 60 attending and you'll get to see many bikes and trikes.

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?395633-Welcome-Back-RTE-(-Sat-Jan-11-2014-)

Les

Back