Western tour 2015

Bye-bye Western Tour 2015

Regrettably, due to lack of adequate interest, the Western Tour 2015 has been cancelled.

Maybe in 2016 one of you would like to try to organize a Rally in your neck of the woods. Due to family ill-health, I will be pleased hand over the Western Gathering 'baton' to who ever feels motivated to try. Just get Bazooka's blessing & have at it.

There will be no further posts on the Western Tour 2015 thread.

Well Ghalib, we gave it our best shot. Thanks for all of your help the past few years. I've planted a seed, with my co-pilot, to make one of the Eureka rallies, coming up.;);)

SMSgt .. I'll be in your neck of the woods next weekend ... going to Kanab, maybe North Rim, and maybe St. George for In & Out Burger.

We're leaving Saturday. About 20-25 bikes at last count. We're going from Grand Junction, through Green River, Ut., then Hanksville, Torri (-5sp) and into Kanab .. Sunday is a free day to ride ... If weather is good I'll do the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, if not ... Maybe Zion or Bryce, then St. George for a burger (requirement) .. Monday coming back, I think I'll go straight up to Richfield then 70 home.

I certainly hope you enjoy your ride. I wish I could be here but my wife and I are leaving for a 15 day cruise in a few of days and won't be back until after the middle of May. I'm sorry I'll be missing you and your riders. I'd loved to have ridden with you guys for a while.
We will be Hawaii when you are back here enjoying all that beautiful scenery and all we are going to be seeing are ocean waves and for me half naked ladies strutting their stuff on the cruise ship. I'd almost, notice I said almost, rather be ridding a motorcycle through the mountains.
Have a fun ride and keep me in mind when you travel this way again.
Later
Kent

Regrettably, due to lack of adequate interest, the Western Tour 2015 has been cancelled.

Maybe in 2016 one of you would like to try to organize a Rally in your neck of the woods. Due to family ill-health, I will be pleased hand over the Western Gathering 'baton' to who ever feels motivated to try. Just get Bazooka's blessing & have at it.

There will be no further posts on the Western Tour 2015 thread.

Ghalib it has been so much fun working with you and Kent the last few years doing this rally and meeting the TT members as they come enjoy the fun. We did our best and I think this would have been a fun way yo go but....oh well.

I hope that things improve for your family as time goes by and that more miracles are to come.
Kent you behave yourself down thereThumbUp;):laugh:

Ghalib it has been so much fun working with you and Kent the last few years doing this rally and meeting the TT members as they come enjoy the fun. We did our best and I think this would have been a fun way yo go but....oh well.

I hope that things improve for your family as time goes by and that more miracles are to come.
Kent you behave yourself down thereThumbUp;):laugh:

I'll behave my self, at least that's going to be the story.
I'll contact you when I get back in town.
Later, ya'll
Kent

Rides

Kent& Paul:

Keep me in mind if you guys plan something interesting. Riding up to yr neck of the woods to start a ride is no big thing for me. Let's keep the connection going!

Enjoy the cruise. Not sure if it's yr first , but they can be addictive:D

Ghalib, this sound like such an amazing time! Mike and I so much wish we could be there and can't wait for pictures when it is over. Have fun :D

Western Tour

I have organized a few rally's in my day an let me tell the three of you........you ARE THE GREATEST
Hisst

Hi Howard:

As you can see I am a bit out of it..truthfully, haven't checked this site in over a month!!! SORRY! Your compliments mean a lot. Much appreciated. Am at Front Sight for the nxt 4-5 days. Can never get enough of that place. But man, the heat in yr town is too much!! Brgds

- - - Updated - - -

Ghalib, this sound like such an amazing time! Mike and I so much wish we could be there and can't wait for pictures when it is over. Have fun :D
Hi Nana: Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Roshen took a turn for the worse mid April with a stroke! But she responded miraculously well. Today, not a trace of it, except for maybe some residual weakness. Tuff ole gal. The Man up there obviously rooting for her:). The Western Tour, Howard's brain child, would have been a lot of fun. Sadly, it didn't generate enough interest, so I had to fold. Maybe someone else will come up with a location that catches the general fancy. Me? I am done. Will be glad to support whoever else takes it on. Take care & stay well. B rgds. Ghalib

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png