What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

D2C60079-96D6-4F5F-98BD-E44B91D83722.jpg

I got my new Freedom Shields 10" touring width windshield in today. I installed it and went for a short ride. I came back home, peeled the plastic off and rode for 2 hours to unwind and relax. Yeah, John ain't getting this shield back. It is so much warmer behind it than the Cee Bailey that came on it. I can hear the radio much better too. I did notice now just how much wind comes up from the my lowers though, although it was pretty windy today.

I'm deciding whether to ride tomorrow and Saturday or go ahead and take it to the shop to get the mechanical reverse installed.

Edit: Wouldn't let me upload the pic for some reason.

Took the Tri out to pickup lunch and then bring it over to my Granddaughter.. First time i drive it since the snow storm, And it amazes how it gos up my driveway what with the snow and ice still on it....When i use my truck if i don't put it in 4 wheel drive it will just spin the tires and sit there...

Winter Changes

Sherman is currently getting KhromeWerks 2+2 Narrows installed. Also having a MT mechanical reverse installed. Last week I installed the mounting bracket for a backrest. I have a new pair of driving lights in the garage. I am looking at installing the oil filter relocator. Should do it for this winter.

Sherman is currently getting KhromeWerks 2+2 Narrows installed. Also having a MT mechanical reverse installed. Last week I installed the mounting bracket for a backrest. I have a new pair of driving lights in the garage. I am looking at installing the oil filter relocator. Should do it for this winter.

Mine is at my indy shop right now getting the MT mechanical reverse installed and the 25k service done. The worst part is I've had 2 days at least I could've rode since it's been in there. :(

DDBEE50D-FBC9-42FD-A4E4-EEEC760EE7BB.jpeg

I’ll be picking it up tomorrow. Reverse installed, full fluid and filter change and 25k service. It’s ready to roll for clearer weather. $685 for everything, taxes included. Gotta love Indy shops.

That doesn't include the reverse unit, too does it?

No. I purchased it on my own for about $1300 with a promo. That only includes all labor, fluids and filter. The install labor was $450, fluid change was $175 including all oils and then tax. 25k Service and inspection was included with the rest of the work. They are good about combining work when able to reduce costs to the customer.

She's back home. Left the house at 10 and got there about 11. Went over everything about the mechanical reverse and headed out. Got home about 4 this evening. I really needed that. It was only 32 degrees, a heat wave for sure.

My wife took some pics while I was working with the reverse.

Now I just need the rain, sleet and snow to get done so I can ride some more.

attachment.php

Installed the DK Customs floorboard extensions on Saturday. I think I'm really going to like them. Those factory bolts were on T I G H T though. Went out again Sunday to test those floorboards again and hold the new handlebars. They're doing fine. ;) I probably need to check again tonight.

I told Mrs. that we'll be needing a rear bumper/trunk guard real soon. She scolded me a bit for buying too many accessories then said she thought it would look nice if our names were painted on the back. Uh huh....:D

Installed the DK Customs floorboard extensions on Saturday. I think I'm really going to like them. Those factory bolts were on T I G H T though. Went out again Sunday to test those floorboards again and hold the new handlebars. They're doing fine. ;) I probably need to check again tonight.

I told Mrs. that we'll be needing a rear bumper/trunk guard real soon. She scolded me a bit for buying too many accessories then said she thought it would look nice if our names were painted on the back. Uh huh....:D

You're just getting started. You will need a luggage rack, different windshield, gas tank lift kit, rear end lift kit, different lights. It will always be a work in progress.:laugh:

DK Customs

Kevin and Dwayne just got in my back pocket. I just ordered the CWD, 1.5" tank lift w/ deluxe option and some Heim joints for my shift linkage. It will give some more work to do during this cold, snowy weather. My dealer already doesn't recognize this Trike. Lol. Later will come the oil filter relocation kit with the oil cooler. I can't wait to be finished with what i want to do. :xzqxz:

Kevin and Dwayne just got in my back pocket. I just ordered the CWD, 1.5" tank lift w/ deluxe option and some Heim joints for my shift linkage. It will give some more work to do during this cold, snowy weather. My dealer already doesn't recognize this Trike. Lol. Later will come the oil filter relocation kit with the oil cooler. I can't wait to be finished with what i want to do. :xzqxz:

I see what you did there. :laugh:

I think you're going to like all those parts and the benefits they bring you. We appreciate your business.

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png