What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Installed my new EBay split vision mirrors on my new 12” Dominator industries apes, also I did install a while back a 2” tourpak relocator kit.

Attachments

• IMG_3914.jpg
    IMG_3914.jpg
    974.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3913.jpg
    IMG_3913.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3911.jpg
    IMG_3911.jpg
    1,023.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3912.jpg
    IMG_3912.jpg
    911.6 KB · Views: 27
I installed under torque inserts and went for a short ride around the block. I have to wait for a little bit better weather to put it through the trials.

- - - Updated - - -

I installed thunder torque inserts and went for a short ride around the block. I have to wait for a little bit better weather to put it through the trials.

Yesterday was perfect for a breakfast run, the restaurant we went to had this sign out front, I found it amusing.

bzmeYHkg_o.jpg

Legends and Michlen 3

Just put Legends Revo A's on and a new Michlen Commander 3 reverse mounted and the ride difference is amazing. (DK comfort lift was added also) Well worth the money, oh the dealer is running 50% off labor and 20% off parts and this made the deal sweeter! :D

Took mine in for the 50K service. Turns out I had a service plan I didn't know about and the cost of the service is a big $0. That just means there were 5 other services that wouldn't have cost me anything. I did do 4 of them myself though. Check and see if you have the Ride Easy plan. It provides free services for 4 years.

WASTED MONEY OF TRIKE MANUAL

When I got my Triglide a few weeks ago, there was no owner's manual ($72.00 from the dealer)...no idea why the previous owner wouldn't leave it with the bike when he sold it to the used car dealer (It is a PRISTINE 2021 with 1175 miles on it). The first thing I bought for my 1999 FLHTC was the shop manual - it has been invaluable, so , after laying out $550 for the 1000 mile service, I ordered the shop manual for the Triglide. I did all the routine service on the '99 and plan on doing it on the Triglide.

The previous owner had already installed a driver backrest, foot pegs and a luggage rack, so all I needed was the shop manual ($150.00). I picked it up today. What I actually got was the "2021 service manual supplement" for trikes...what I wanted was the manual that has all the service info...changing spark plugs and fluids, adjusting head light...all the routine maintenance from the rear wheels forward. The "supplement" actually refers you to the "service manual" for some procedures.

You would think that the parts guy would have made sure I was ordering the "right" manual. I'm sure they will get another $150 for the actual service manual for touring manuals.

I saw a mention in this thread about down-loading a PDF and printing only pages as needed. I'll appreciate feedback from anybody who has actually down loaded one. Is there a download of the actual manual? Where?

Thanks for the help. I'm new to three wheels, so I can use all the help I can get.

When I got my Triglide a few weeks ago, there was no owner's manual ($72.00 from the dealer)...no idea why the previous owner wouldn't leave it with the bike when he sold it to the used car dealer (It is a PRISTINE 2021 with 1175 miles on it). The first thing I bought for my 1999 FLHTC was the shop manual - it has been invaluable, so , after laying out $550 for the 1000 mile service, I ordered the shop manual for the Triglide. I did all the routine service on the '99 and plan on doing it on the Triglide.

The previous owner had already installed a driver backrest, foot pegs and a luggage rack, so all I needed was the shop manual ($150.00). I picked it up today. What I actually got was the "2021 service manual supplement" for trikes...what I wanted was the manual that has all the service info...changing spark plugs and fluids, adjusting head light...all the routine maintenance from the rear wheels forward. The "supplement" actually refers you to the "service manual" for some procedures.

You would think that the parts guy would have made sure I was ordering the "right" manual. I'm sure they will get another $150 for the actual service manual for touring manuals.

I saw a mention in this thread about down-loading a PDF and printing only pages as needed. I'll appreciate feedback from anybody who has actually down loaded one. Is there a download of the actual manual? Where?

Thanks for the help. I'm new to three wheels, so I can use all the help I can get.

You will need the 2021 Touring manual if you already have the trike supplemental manual here is 1 link,

https://hdservicemanuals.com/products/harley-davidson-2021-touring-models-service-manual

Took mine in for the 50K service. Turns out I had a service plan I didn't know about and the cost of the service is a big $0. That just means there were 5 other services that wouldn't have cost me anything. I did do 4 of them myself though. Check and see if you have the Ride Easy plan. It provides free services for 4 years.

Got a call from the dealer today. Apparently the front suspension I had installed last year was installed incorrectly. When they opened the front up to do the steering head bearings, one fork is longer than the other and my front tire has uneven wear on one side. I called DK and talked to them about it and what could've been installed wrong and talked to Progressive as well. They were great and gave me a name a number for the mechanic to call so they could go over everything. This meant I didn't get my Trike back today but it will be right when I do. Fork service is included in the 50K so it's still not going to cost me anything. We just thought we wouldn't have to do the forks.

Beware of Indie shops. Not all are created equal. I can't even go back to them about it because they have since closed down and I have been hearing a lot about them since then. I can see why they closed.

There is something to say about a good independent shop and then there are ones that do half assed shit. This is why I do a lot of my own stuff. I did buy a ESP from Jim Palmer for my 21. If anything happens I will be letting the Harley Dealer take care of it. Regular services will be done by myself.

There is something to say about a good independent shop and then there are ones that do half assed shit. This is why I do a lot of my own stuff. I did buy a ESP from Jim Palmer for my 21. If anything happens I will be letting the Harley Dealer take care of it. Regular services will be done by myself.

I bought the ESP from Jim and sure am glad I have it . Recently went in for a 25 K on my 21 Tri and the oil pan was leaking and a shift shaft seal leaking . A day of inconvenience and a. 50.00 deductible and I’m up and running again!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png