What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Installed my Street Cannon's .......... Excellent sound on a tri glide. Also installed a Ness Big Sucker with black backing plate.

Grab rails

My wife tends to rest her hands and hang on to the rails along side the seat, but didn't like just the chromed steel rail. I didn't like the looks of the covers that HD has so I put some padding on and wrapped these with leather. It's certainly not perfect but she likes them. When the wife is happy everyone's happy.DSC00639 (150x113).jpg

My wife tends to rest her hands and hang on to the rails along side the seat, but didn't like just the chromed steel rail. I didn't like the looks of the covers that HD has so I put some padding on and wrapped these with leather. It's certainly not perfect but she likes them. When the wife is happy everyone's happy.

That's pretty cool - I am assuming that the larger size does not hit her on the back of the legs?

Thanks - jc

jc1300; I am so lucky to have an incredible Tech at the Dealer I bought the bike from {the reason I bought it at this dealer}.

jc1300; Did you buy you bike at Woodstock H-D or somewhere else? Thanks DJ

Removed the passenger hand rail. Got tired of catching my boot on it. Did I mention the passenger floor boards came off too. :clapping: Added the H-D Circulator rider seat pad and rider backrest pad. Going to a chrome luggage rack. The black one just doesn't cut it for me. And, ordered the Custom Dynamics Gen2 brake light strobe module that is p-n-p.

Removed the passenger hand rail. Got tired of catching my boot on it. Did I mention the passenger floor boards came off too. :clapping: Added the H-D Circulator rider seat pad and rider backrest pad. Going to a chrome luggage rack. The black one just doesn't cut it for me. And, ordered the Custom Dynamics Gen2 brake light strobe module that is p-n-p.

Can you take a video of the Brake light strobe once they are installed? I saw a similar system while riding and it almost looked like the lights didn't know whether to sh&t or go blind when the brake and turn signals were used. That said....it got my attention even tho I had idea what the bike was gonna do! lol
Thanks - jc

Bought a Cycle Shade from the new local distributor, and then on the way home got our first experience with ducking under a cover as quickly as possible and putting on the rain gear, which of course about the time we finally got it all on, the rain mostly stopped. But it was good practice and we learned how to streamline the process for next time.

jc1300;LakeShore in Libertyville. Derek is an incredible tech also. Been working on my bikes for many years...jc

Thanks for sharing your information. The reason I asked as I had my Tri power build 120 this last fall and very satisfied with Eric's work. Not to leave out the service department..... excellent place to do business. lucky someone on this list told me about Woodstock H-D power build unit. Thanks DJ

Came back from a 160 mike ride... And i figured i better check the bolts on the Tie-Link While the engine was good and hot.. I haven't checked them in a few thousand miles. Sure enough one was a little lose..
Again...!

Installed the CD Magic strobe. Sure looks fantastic in the garage ......... :D Also installed the chrome luggage rack. Slowly getting there ............... :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png