Where did Your Screen Name come from....

well, i have always been a really big fan of wimmen folk....so i tend to speak nicely and complimentary to them. a good buddy tagged me with casanova years ago....i never felt like my intentions were to be a "casanova", so i shortened it to nova, and have used it as my road name ever since.....the only problem with nova is that in spanish it means "won't go"....however when i have the opportunity to ride nova means LETS GO :pepper::laugh:

I worked in the EA-6B (Prowler) program office, all the military there were pilots or crew and had their "handles". I was no youngster so the Program Manager assigned me the "old prowler" handle. I just carried it along with me when I retired.

I got my Screen name Bamaeagle because I live in Alabama=Bama and I like to watch Eagles fly. The wife and I ride in the spring time up to Lake Guntersville and do the eagle watch. I have tagged my wife with Bamawing.....lol as she is my wingman...errr lady. Bamawing is also the tag we have on our GL1800.

My Screen Name

Back in '04 when I bought my GL1800, I applied for the NC License Plate TOURIST and was shocked it was available. Since then my bike, and most forums I'm on, I'm known as Tourist.

The name 'Trike Lady' was given to me in 2000 by the bike builders who were into building 'Fad' bikes. I was building trikes for those who wanted them, and so the bike builders being sarcastic pinned the name on me as a form of shaming, I found my own market and provided a valuable service to those who wanted something they could really use.
Karma. When one of the trikes I built was placed in a show had received 4 trophies, they weren't very happy; the trike had taken Best Paint, Best Metric/Import, People's Choice and Best in Show.

The way my screen name came to be was from a hobby that I love to do.. I love to go spirit researching.. No not the type from a still... It is very interesting to hear and see things that go bump in the night or day..

Old Nickname

As it is says (Fearless) should say young and foolish! now just foolish! Growing older we can not stop. Who says we have to grow up. :Shrug: Ride safely Fearless ThumbUp

Attachments

• DSC00139.JPG
    DSC00139.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 252
handle ?

Nothing to do with goldwings
Im a pilot and made goose calls named Wingitcalls.
To me Wingit means Fly it or take a chance ,it might work
And now I have a pretty Wing To wing each other around,
as Anita can drive. Im looking forward to seeing her enjoy this.
We have many 2 wheel miles, She sold her bike
as its fun riding together
happy day

My Dad was into radios his whole life and so I grew up around them .... and TVs ..... and in the '60s we had CB radios (KQK-0657 was his call sign, later mine was KQM-9832) and CBs back then used crystals ..... and I liked to talk on the radio as a child and teenager and I guess I've gone by "CrystalPistol" since the later '60s anyway. Dad passed away in '69, Mom remarried in '73, her new hubby was a NRA life member and introduced me to firearms as a sport, I went with him and his sons to the range, then in '78 I started a career I had my eye on since I was little ..... I became a Trooper. The handle still fit, truckers liked it, my fellow troopers liked it, and so I still used it ..... and as you can see ..... still do. I am often called by one of three different names ..... my given name, CrystalPistol, or by my badge number which I carried 32 years ..... even in retirement.

Back in the '70s, I also on rare occasion used "Alabama Pea Picker" and "Texas Tornado" and ..... I admit it ..... I was also the "Tennessee Turnip" one night. I and friends played a lot of games on the CB then.

But "CrystalPistol" is the one that was my first and the one that stuck.;)

I was born and raised in New York City, more specifically in the Bronx. Close to the old Yankee Stadium; Lived there until I went into the Marine Corps in 1966

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjon

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjon
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png