Winter Special $1000 Off Trike Kits

Papa Zook

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 14, 2007
Conroe, Texas
Save a minimum of $1000 and up to $1595 on Roadsmith, Champion and Hannigan trike kits ordered through me through the end of the month. Your order and a deposit received between the date of this post and months end will ensure you are locked in for this deal. Dealer install, self install or factory install available as well as pickup of your bike and delivery of your completed trike. Some restrictions apply. PM me for details or call me at (334)648-0157.

~Zook

I thought some of these kit manufacturers, like Hannigan and CSC only permit installers that are factory trained by each company?

I thought some of these kit manufacturers, like Hannigan and CSC only permit installers that are factory trained by each company?

Hannigan requires dealer install, Champion and Roadsmith do not.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daddy Lew
Back