Wiring Harness 2001 Gl1800 Champion trike

After reading extensively on here about the wiring harness I still can not find the wires under the rear of the trike. So either I am looking in the wrong spot or the builder did not put them on the bike. So my question is what do I need to buy and how do I install it? I am picking up a tag a long this weekend and it has a 4 plug with a 5-4 converter. Any help is greatly greatly appreciated. TIA !!!!!!!!!!!

After reading extensively on here about the wiring harness I still can not find the wires under the rear of the trike. So either I am looking in the wrong spot or the builder did not put them on the bike. So my question is what do I need to buy and how do I install it? I am picking up a tag a long this weekend and it has a 4 plug with a 5-4 converter. Any help is greatly greatly appreciated. TIA !!!!!!!!!!!

I believe Champion sells a trailer hitch which is easy to install. If you call them, you can ask about the hitch and the wiring.

http://championsidecars.com/sales/

On mine the wiring is just to the left side of the hitch ... a 4 plug and a 5 plug .. it's actually bolted to the hitch frame.

Champion 06/2008 conversion.

I am not finding any wires underneath so I have to start from scratch. I bought a trailer this weekend and it has the flat 4 on it. He gave me the Kurakyn isolator and a 5-4 converter. I have absolutely no clue how to install these. Does anyone have some kind of instructions for installing these or know of a place I can download them? TIA!!!!!!!!!

The wiring for the trailer was coiled up, taped and partially fiberglassed over on the left side bottom of my kit.

Back