Work in progress M109 Trike.

Baz: It is coming along. Interested in seeing when you start the fenders. I think you started with a great bike to trike.

Baz: It is coming along. Interested in seeing when you start the fenders. I think you started with a great bike to trike.

Thanks George. The fenders are all finished but still at the painters. Iv'e not seen them yet. Painted the same colour as the bike. Baz.

baz,
i'm intrigued about your self-built trike.
what did you make the rear fender-trunk area from? if it's fiberglass, did you do the lay-up?
also, what differential/final drive are you using?
one more- what type of suspension?
hope you don't mind all the questions, but seeing someone doing their own build is really cool! i just wish you were also building a 1949 ford truck so i could pick your brain there, too!
thanks-dave

baz,
i'm intrigued about your self-built trike.
what did you make the rear fender-trunk area from? if it's fiberglass, did you do the lay-up?
also, what differential/final drive are you using?
one more- what type of suspension?
hope you don't mind all the questions, but seeing someone doing their own build is really cool! i just wish you were also building a 1949 ford truck so i could pick your brain there, too!
thanks-dave

Hi Dave, although we have a large input into the build,a business out here that has built approx 100+ trikes is doing the fabrication. I just felt I needed to make that clear.We do our own race bikes etc but having no trike experience meant I needed to work with some one who did, If you know what I mean.
A question for you however. Why build a 1949 truck when you can buy ready built a 2010 model.(only joking) Regards Baz. :D

Back