would you like some whine with that cheese....

More whine please, yesterday and today go to about 65, but salt is everywhere. Now weather is calling for more snow Mon.

Sounds like my neck of the woods, the roads are white as a ghost and they're calling for freezing rain and snow today.

In daytona its 69 at 8:30am the rain just stopped going to be 80s it has been a great sunny week !!!!! IS IT GOING TO SUCK TO GO HOME FRIDAY. are snow will be gone by june the way its going ??????

would you like some salt in those wounds to go with the cheese..... ive just got home from a group ride with a local custom harley shop. weather was spectacular. between 90 and 95 all day. i have topped up my tan, maybe even a bit sunburnt where my t shirt sleeves flap about.

But your weather is upside down from ours :) it is summer down under :)

not too bad here. get a few riding days then back to the cold. hope it straightens out soon. our groups sched. rides start April 6th. The first one will be about 250miles round trip to Grand Rivers , Ky .to patties settlement. good ride , great food, need good weather!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Draven0914
Back