You would be proud! I am!

Rode again yesterday. The new ramp makes it so easy to get in and out. I worked til 2pm but there was sun until the rainstorms started at 6. Every chance I get I'm getting out. I did much better with the turn signals and shutting them off. I'm a work in progress but it's going great. Can't wait to take my first little road trip to another town soon but rain is in the forecast for awhile. I'll be patient. :)

We are all proud of ya and excited for ya ... we all remember that "I got a new toy feeling" and the excitement of learning the ins and outs of riding it.

Keep up the good play (work didn't sound right) ... and keep us updated .. :D

I've got friends in Morrison ' Ill that just left Arizona to sell their home there. They are sick an tired of all the rain and cool weather. Their spoiled by our weather out here where it's SUNNY 98 % of the time. Always goo for a ride here in Arizona. :)

I'm so ready for summer weather. At least Wednesday my day off will be nice, no rain predicted.

My aunt just came in to where I work to check in and I just found out my uncle (who took me for my first Harley ride at 4 yrs old) bought a trike last year but didn't like it and sold it. He has medical conditions and I'm sure the steering was too much for him. Be he tried. I have a feeling they didn't tell anyone in the family because everyone has been worried about him and his health the last two years. I'm gonna have to ride over and show him mine and sit down and talk with him soon. Bless his heart! I wish I were good enough to take him for a short ride. Maybe one day!

Sounds like your coming along just fine, Miss Jolie. The more you ride the better and more confident you'll get. Looking forward to more updates.

It was about 65 today but I wore my jacket and got the trike out early. Went to breakfast (the girls behind the counter loved the trike). Then I had the air checked on the tires. I decided to do a run over to the dealer since I'll be bringing my trike over to have the bluetooth speakers checked out (and wouldn't you know it they worked right all day). The way I took was less traffic but the frontage road was rough so I took the "normal" way home and decided not to be scared of the hills, it was a piece of cake. I'm my own worst enemy. Decided to get my hair cut and colored and took the bike and did just fine (45 miles for the round trip) so with the earlier trip of 75 I put 120 miles on the trike. Awesome ride today. I did just fine getting better with the signals. I am confident I can ride almost anywhere I need to.

I had it up to 65 but more comfortable on the roads around here at 55 or so. Plus it takes longer to get there and more time on the trike! This gal is doing it! Also had the gal at the gas station and one at the DQ say they loved to have a trike just like it. Being smaller I think it appeals more to women. For me, it's perfect for what I need it to do.

It was about 65 today but I wore my jacket and got the trike out early. Went to breakfast (the girls behind the counter loved the trike). Then I had the air checked on the tires. I decided to do a run over to the dealer since I'll be bringing my trike over to have the bluetooth speakers checked out (and wouldn't you know it they worked right all day). The way I took was less traffic but the frontage road was rough so I took the "normal" way home and decided not to be scared of the hills, it was a piece of cake. I'm my own worst enemy. Decided to get my hair cut and colored and took the bike and did just fine (45 miles for the round trip) so with the earlier trip of 75 I put 120 miles on the trike. Awesome ride today. I did just fine getting better with the signals. I am confident I can ride almost anywhere I need to.

I had it up to 65 but more comfortable on the roads around here at 55 or so. Plus it takes longer to get there and more time on the trike! This gal is doing it! Also had the gal at the gas station and one at the DQ say they loved to have a trike just like it. Being smaller I think it appeals more to women. For me, it's perfect for what I need it to do.

I'm thoroughly enjoying your entry into the world of trikes Jolie. One of the best things about this forum is getting to know one another and sharing the fun of our cool hobby with one another. Thanks so much for sharing!

I'm thoroughly enjoying your entry into the world of trikes Jolie. One of the best things about this forum is getting to know one another and sharing the fun of our cool hobby with one another. Thanks so much for sharing!

I couldn't of/wouldn't have done it without all of the encouragement and help I received here. With no one really locally or friends who have trikes to help me I would have sold it after the throttle lock incident. 2 wheel riders I know all said I wouldn't like it, they slide around corners, tip etc you know all the Myths. A trike is just perfect for me and everyone that talks to me when they see my trike I encourage. I wish now I'd had this when my uncle bought his I think he would still have it if he had encouragement. I know I'm still a beginner but I feel now that one day I can be more than a beginner. The only thing I need to learn and it's going to be very very hard is to quit smiling when I ride and keep my mouth closed or I'll have a mouth full of bugs. I finally have my own wind therapy!

I put close to 90 on today so I'm just a few miles from 300 total now. My problem is when I get close to home I slow down (I was doing 65/70 out on the open road for a little bit) because I don't want to pull in my drive I want to keep riding. I went through town and drove 15 miles down the road to go eat lunch...I now understand those long lunch runs! LOL. Then I hauled it home fast to beat the rain. I'm really really doing good. I remember to shut off the turn signal now (only left it on for about a block once today) but I still kill it once in a while. :xzqxz: I'm sure I'll get better about knowing how much throttle to give it to take off. I keep remembering when I learned to drive a stick shift car it takes practice. I don't feel so bad when I see men doing it too. :laugh: Its just a learning experience. I have fun when older women (70s plus) yell at me they love my trike or wave with a big smile. I must remember sunscreen the back of my neck and back to where my shirt was is burnt and also don't wear a longer necklace the wind whips it and it stings lol. I saw so many trikes today at my dealer appreciation party that is going on all weekend in between rain showers. If anyone ever needed a "trike fix" that's the place to be. A lot of women riders too.

Sounds like everything is falling into place concerning your riding. Have you noticed your face has started to have a permanent smile on it? Have fun and ride safeThumbUp

Glad your getting more confident on it. I'll admit, I still come close to stalling mine on takeoff every now & again. Still getting used to it, I guess. Just ride every chance you get. You'll get better and more confident. Oh yeah,,, that smile will stay there long after you've parked for the day.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png