2014 Western Rally Registration

Re: 2014 Western Rally

Yea! I will attend all the days. I will make sure my neighbor attends and is not sick like he was this time around. We will think of some other roads for you guys to ride.
Chet

Will be my 3rd Western Rally.....but goin to try not to leave early this year because of gettin sick ....hope to enjoy this one......hisst

Planning to attend this rally. Going to Colorado rally last week of August, riding on to LA to visit our daughter, and hooking up with LA trikers to ride to TT rally at Cedar City. Hope it all works out.

This looks like a possibility?

the time is going to be very close to first part of our winter me thinks?

Can someone advise what the agenda is for this Rally, as I am rather new to the forum and just noticed this thread. A friend and I may join in if we can find out what the overall agenda is to be. We are from the Central Oregon area and thinking about heading that direction.

Any information will be appreciated!!

Roger

Well the general agenda will be get there, register in the hotel sign up for whatever rides are available then ride eat sleep repeat. Oh and make new friends visit with old friends and have a good time. I think that pretty well covers it. Do a search for Western Rally 2,that will give you a pretty good idea of what we will do next year. More details will be posted later probably starting sometime in January of Feb. The rally last Sept was great and we went on some fun rides and generally had a good time visiting.You should be able to find some pictures and video posted here also.

This is to Saltywheels and whom ever it may concern, my riding buddy and I intend to attend the 2014 Rally, but when I called the Crystal Inn for reservations, they were not aware of anything about the 2014 Rally being at their establishment. However, she did say they hosted the 2013 Rally and she accepted our reservations for September 15 - 18, 2014 and stated she would check with her supervisor regarding the issue.

Have I got something wrong?? If this is not the Venue establishment or not the dates, please advise so I may cancel my current reservations. Oh, by the way, I am not sure how we are to register for the Rally with Trike Talk!!

Roger

This is to Saltywheels and whom ever it may concern, my riding buddy and I intend to attend the 2014 Rally, but when I called the Crystal Inn for reservations, they were not aware of anything about the 2014 Rally being at their establishment. However, she did say they hosted the 2013 Rally and she accepted our reservations for September 15 - 18, 2014 and stated she would check with her supervisor regarding the issue.

Have I got something wrong?? If this is not the Venue establishment or not the dates, please advise so I may cancel my current reservations. Oh, by the way, I am not sure how we are to register for the Rally with Trike Talk!!

Roger
No Roger you have done everything right. I live in Cedar City so I don't need a hotel res. Saltywheels will be contacting the Crystal Inn and make putting a hold on a certain number of rooms.
Thanks for being so much on the ball and we'll be looking forward to meeting you in Sept.
Bring all of your friends and have a great time.
Later
Kent

Last edited:

Roger

Hi Roger: Sorry for the delayed response. Holidays came in the way! I am in the process of reserving a block of 30 rooms at the Crystal Inn in Cedar City. Hope to get a decent rate. You will of course be entitled to that rate as well. Meantime am working to put out an official Registration link and a link for the Inn. Hang fire a few more days, but please monitor the Forum for updates. Thanks for your interest...it lit a fire under me ;)

pepper

For all you early birds, we now have a block of 30 rooms reserved at the Crystal Inn at Cedar City. Link below:

http://www.crystalinncedar.com

Reservation: 888-787-6661

Hope to have the Trike Talk Forum reservation link shortly. Meantime, if / when you make a reservation, kindly drop me an email at : ghalib@gtikari.com

Please keep an eye on this site for full details

Reservations at Crystall Inn, Cedar City, UT

PS: When you call to make yr reservations, please don't forget to mention Western Rally III in order to get our group rate.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png