2014 Western Rally Registration

Any idea on the Monday plans? I need to decide on arriving Sunday night or Monday afternoon.

There are lots of mountains to ride through and enjoy.
There are museums and such.
I tried to see if there is anything going on at the Shakespearian festival. There are some pretty nice places to get a bite to eat and so not so nice places.
We are about 3 hours from Las Vegas if you are up a for ride that long.
I'm not sure what kinds of things you like to do. I am going to the city visitors center and get some information sent out as I can.
Have a safe ride and see you in Sept
Kent

Shakespeare Festival during Western Rally in Cedar City

I got some information on the Shakespeare Festival here in Cedar during the up coming Western Rally III.

Boeing Boeing
Sept 17 at 7:30 PM
Synopsis : Bernard isengaged to Gloria. And to Gabriella. And to Gretchen. The playboy bachelor is living the life,juggling the arrivals and departures of three gorgeous flight attendants. Buthis supersonic lifestyle goes into a tailspin when flights schedules change andall three ladies arrive at his apartment on the same evening. It is a bumpy,but hilarious ride in this farce, full of flirtatious hijinks, slamming doorsand utter confusion.

Sherlock Holmes
Sept 18 at 7:30 PM
Synopsis: Could this be Sherlock Holmes’ final case? Couldthe logical detective who has survived poison, pistols and other predicamentsactually be laid low by his love for a woman? The villainous Professor Moriartythinks so. And, despite the best efforts or Holmes and Dr. Watson, Moriarty mayjust be right. “The game is afoot, Watson-and it is a dangerous one!”

If you would like tickets or more information go to www.bard.org
We’ll see you all in Sept.

Any current updates on the rally this September?

At least two of us are registered at the Crystal Inn

Hi there Don: Haven't started talking to our worthy Road-Pilots just yet, but undoubtedly there is going to be a ride-a-day. Between Paul & Kent, there ain't a route they don't know!:D

Hang in there, we'll have some ideas in good time.

I've got 4 rides or so planned, in and around the mountains, that I planned to use for a scavenger hunt/poker run. These can all be ridden in two directions, imagine that, it all depends on how many riders we have. If we have a good turn out a daily 50/50 drawing is always fun.

I also planned on heading into Bryce NP and Ruby's Inn, it is a great place to tie on the feed bag. I thought I'd invite whoever wanted to head that way. I also thought of making a ride to Pioche NV to a little restaurant over there and return.

I thought it would be kind of fun to have a show and tell so guys could show off their own little, or big mods.

I also think it would be fun, if people wanted to take a walking tour of downtown Cedar City. There is a great old west museum located down town as well. These things could be done if a person wanted to take a day off of riding.

Oh yeah there is the Shakespearian Festival going on during that time which I mentioned a couple of posts ago.

We could have a question and answer session that the newer trike riders or trike rider wanna-bes could ask the older more experienced riders. We could use the hotel banquet for that if they will let us. Or we could just spend some time it one of the local parks in the shade.

There is an awe inspiring Veterans Memorial located in town that is worthy of a visit or two.

Hope to see lots of my future friends and old friends there.
Ride safe
Kent

For those who might want to do a ride in the morning and the walking tour in the afternoon there is Kolob Canyon which we didn't do last year and also Kolob Reservoir which we also didn't do. These are both easy 1/2 day rides or could be combined for a full day.

Same here, did you make Eureka Springs?
Nope never been there. I guess it is in AR. I used to live there in my previous when I was first in the Air Force but never got to Eureka Springs. I've been to Cedar City though, does that count?:laugh:
I have family in Peoria, AZ how close do you live to Phoenix. We, my keeper and I, go there a couple times a year to see our daughter, son-in-law and grand daughter.

Nope never been there. I guess it is in AR. I used to live there in my previous when I was first in the Air Force but never got to Eureka Springs. I've been to Cedar City though, does that count?:laugh:
I have family in Peoria, AZ how close do you live to Phoenix. We, my keeper and I, go there a couple times a year to see our daughter, son-in-law and grand daughter.
Did laundry in Cedar City 2 years ago when traveling thru Grand Canyon, Zion etc. We are 20 km south of Tucson, so about 2 hrs from Peoria.

Hello Western Trike Riders,
I am a new trike rider and am looking for other riders in my area. I would join you in Cedar City but I am still working and unable to attend. I will be retiring June 2015 :cool:. My wife and I are planning on a weekend ride to see the fall colors of Cedar Mountain. Would those of you living in the area let me know the best weekend to visit. My family used to own a cabin on Mammoth Creek, so I am very familiar with the area.
Thanks for any help you can provide me.

Is this rally still on? Seems like no excitement about it.:confused:
:xzqxz: er yeah! It IS STILL ON. Why wouldn't it be??:xzqxz:While we may not get the attendance & exposure as Eureka Spring gets, we sure try to have a blast. Give it a try...you'll like the small group & big rides. We are not very formal & organized etc etc. Just a bunch of riders who come for the comraderie & the rides. Hope to c u thereThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png