Hannigan trikes

Papyll82

Jan 28, 2017
Bowie Tx USA
Ok need some info im going to trike my 08 yamaha royal star venture. Hannigan has a dealer in Gladewater TX, Excitement Co. Anybody dealt with them.

Welcome from Conroe Texas John. I currently have two Hannigan conversions in my shop and two Roadsmith conversions going so Id like to invite you down to see my work. Please give me a shot at your business. I pick up and deliver as well.

welcome aboard. Don't know how much you have read on this forum, BUT the number one consideration on having a conversion done is choosing a good installer. The installer can make or break any conversion. Papa Zook has a outstanding reputation and he is located in Texas. Bottom line he will give you great advise.

:Agree: can't really add too much more from what was already stated... so welcome to the forum :clapping: Zook is your guy! ThumbUp

Welcome John, the 260 mile trip, I'm positive, would be time well spent. Give Zook the opportunity to build you a great trike. ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png