• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Hello from NM

Reaction score
Hello everyone from sunny NM. I am currently looking for a new trike and I made another post for that. I just want to also let you all know that I look forward to being a member of this awesome community.

Happy triking,

Mike

Welcome from Pennsylvania :victory: there is a great group of people lurking around here stop by often. :good: travel safely Fred

Hello everyone from sunny NM. I am currently looking for a new trike and I made another post for that. I just want to also let you all know that I look forward to being a member of this awesome community.

Happy triking,

Mike

Welcome Mike!

be sure to check out the For Sale forum here on TrikeTalk. Don't know what you are looking for in a trike but there are a couple listed there...check out the 2008 Goldwing Lehman Monarch II we have listed for sale,,,it's a really low mileage trike and is in like new condition! Happy hunting!

Welcome Mike from another Las Cruces member. I have not seen many trikes around here for sale except at the dealers. I will be glad to give you the names of my local contacts. Jim

Welcome Mike from another Las Cruces member. I have not seen many trikes around here for sale except at the dealers. I will be glad to give you the names of my local contacts. Jim

I used to have a trike when I first moved here but had to sell it and Ii have been dying for another but I am looking for the VW type not the motorcycle type, I am a big guy and I like the extra room. maybe we will run into each other some time or when I get my trike maybe we can take a day trip or weekend trip, my wife is looking forward to trips.

Howdy Mike :wave4: welcome from the Lone Star State. Hope you find that perfect VW Trike soon!

Thank you for all the welcome's I look forward to being here for a long time and hopefully get to know a lot of you maybe even meet up for a ride sometime

:welcome: to TT Mike!

I lived in Cruces for a few years. There is allot I miss about it. I was there 10 years ago and was surprised at how much it had grown since I moved away in Jan of 95.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png