2008 Stallion Trike Owners Manual

you have id ed the issue. the stock brake switched does more than just activate the brake lights. it has several contacts that activate the shift lock out and also disconnect the cruise control when the brake is applied. im betting your guy only fixed the brake light contact. suggest you get the wiring diagram for a 2007 ford ranger look at the brake switch section for help in connecting all the wires where they belong

It doesn't seem to matter how hard I push the brake. What position the brake is in. It won't shift into gear unless I press that button. One of the people who towed the trike (it's been towed about 4 times in 6 months) broke the little white thing in the hole under the gear shift. So that doesn't help shit, it's gotten stuck in the space of the button once already.

I thought I read in the manual that the keys were coded and that there was a safety system?

I was wondering the same thing because I only have 1 key and read in the manual that you need both original coded keys to make a a spare copy key. Manual said it's not possible with only 1 key unless you goto dealer to have transponder key programmed. So If keys are not coded then I should be able to have a lock smith cut a key and viola I have a spare 2nd key. :D

Missing Owner's Manual Pages Attached

View attachment 31107

This is the Owners manual for the stallion. Mostly 10 pages at a time all it would let me do.

The missing pages 61-70 and 71-80 are attached.

I had to compress them to a size small enough that the board would accept them as an upload.

They are still good quality even compressed.

Attachments

• Pages 61-70.pdf
    768.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Pages 71-80.pdf
    764.2 KB · Views: 4
The missing pages 61-70 and 71-80 are attached.

I had to compress them to a size small enough that the board would accept them as an upload.

They are still good quality even compressed.

Here are pages 71-80

Attachments

• Pages 71-80.pdf
    764.2 KB · Views: 7

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png