CSC Question and observation

Due to family and other issues, we are just now getting the chance to get some miles on our newly converted '08 1800 Wing to CSC conversion.
Today I just found out that CSC uses a "Specially made for them" trailer electrical plug. Since the dealer new we had a cargo trailer and a camper wouldn't you think they would have told us that we would need a different plug?
Now the question. Is the hitch bar height supposed to change when increasing the setting on the bike? I believe it did when it was a 2 Wheeler.
At a bike setting of 1 it's 12 1/2". It doesn't change until I get almost to the 25 max, and then it's 12 3/4". I would like to know what others set the bike at. This weekend we are pulling the Bunkhouse, and riding 2 up. I don't know what my hitch wt. will be until we get packed, but I always use a scale to measure the hitch wt. I would be gratefull for any feedback. thank you!

Yes the height should change. Set the preload to "0". Then as you increase it listen carefully to the pump motor. It will change sound when it begins to build pressure. Stop and see what that number is. Sounds like possibly there is air in the system. Most of them are a bit low from the factory. Is possible you may need to have the pump filled or the air bled. Hope this helps

I don't think a half inch would make that much different.I will try mine and let u know.as far as the plug I had the same problem , I was told the use a tent camper elec. plug ��

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png