Electric Fans on 2014 Tri Glide

ZZMACH1

5+ Posts
Apr 30, 2024
Contoocook, NH USA
Interested in knowing if the ECM map was changed by dynojet tuner from a stock map if it would effect the fans not turning on. I have

Replaced the Water Pump, and sensors and fans and they all work. Fuses are good. They just do not turn on when the bike is running or when

bike is in accessory mode and turning throttle cable and holding for 15 seconds. I do have Love Jugs on the bike to keep it cool and would like

the stock fans to work. Any suggestions?

Interested in knowing if the ECM map was changed by dynojet tuner from a stock map if it would effect the fans not turning on. I have

Replaced the Water Pump, and sensors and fans and they all work. Fuses are good. They just do not turn on when the bike is running or when

bike is in accessory mode and turning throttle cable and holding for 15 seconds. I do have Love Jugs on the bike to keep it cool and would like

Hey Steve, Welcome to Trike Talk…👍👍 And your first post…🫡

I would check to see if you have the correct map in the ECM. You may have a map for the oil cooled motor installed. That happened to me after installed the Power Vision tuner and I installed a twin cam map instead of the twin cooled map. Out for a ride and stopped at a red light and the next thing I felt my right foot getting hot and looked down and watched it puke out all of the coolant. An oil cooled motor Map will not turn on the water pump nor the fans. That little stunt got my warranty canceled two months after I purchased my Triglide.

Hi Steve, Welcome to Trike Talk

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png