Gun Owners

Re: Guns?

Boy John if you had that handle it would have been easyer to find the make of this pistol! Yours had been replaced with a home made wood handle, or thats how some of the war year versions were made. I enjoyed traking this down for you.

Thanks again Mattel ... some day I will get ammo and try it.. thanks to you I even found a sight that shows it broke down and how to clean it and order parts.

Introducing a new, cute (yes, I said cute!) little member of the family :p.
Beretta Bobcat A21 22LR

Last edited:

Mike came in with that little baby and my first question was: "For me?" He said: "Uhhhh.... not exactly!" I may have to do some sweet-talkin'! LOL!!!!

Here is my favorite Mouse Gun:

The Ruger LCP - Video
It is the Ruger LCP .380.

I have the same one made by Keltec. This gun is so hot they are back ordered for several months.

Small - Light - .380 cal - dependable - and accurate. Low recoil.....

Mike came in with that little baby and my first question was: "For me?" He said: "Uhhhh.... not exactly!" I may have to do some sweet-talkin'! LOL!!!!

Well, I think he felt bad 'cause he got such a cute little gun and I didn't. (I must have looked pitiful :p ) He came home Thursday with a box in his hand and said it was for me. I found that little Ruger LCP 380. Now THAT is a sweet little gun!

I have a 12 ga. over and under that I brought back from Japan with me. Beautiful gun all hand engraved gold trigger. I think it is a B.C. Miroku??
Got it for my father but he loved his Browning too much so I kept it.

I don't know about where else you can get these, but I found this tank top today at a Florida motorcycle dealer.... What fun! Packin' my little Ruger LCP 380..... Mike says: "Nana gone wild!!!!!"

Last edited:

Now I caught you at Gator HD didn't I? I have a white and black one of those for off duty. Got them at Gator HD in Leesburg. Ted

Very interesting. At first I would say no way can he do that. but then I logged on to:

Bob Munden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It seems maybe he did do that, but he did not have to hit the balloons to pop them due to the powder and force of the shots.

The think I do not like, is the camera man is down range during the shot. Can we say PLEASE DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME! Or we are stupid reporters who are going to ignore safety! The only way that camera trick would work would be with a remote control camera, and I doubt they had one, as the reporter was holding a hand held mike as big as a 1970's one!

Great video, I can never draw like that. Cowboy action shooting is gaining in popularity, and I hear it is a fun sport.

He said he was shooting blanks, (Normally just a primer no powder no bullet), thats why he had to have the balloons under 10 feet. I have known people to load just a primers and press the end of the brass into 1/8" of hard wax. When they shoot, the wax breaks up in a pattern like a shotgun and will go about 25-30 feet. At about 30 feet it will normally not penetrate cardboard. If you use a soft wax or make the wax thicker it will stay together like a paint ball.
By the way he handled the gun by the barrel he had to be using blanks. Anything with powder behind it would have made the barrel uncomfortable to hold even after two rounds.
But your right it's never very smart to be on the business in of a gun.... PLEASE DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!

WildBill: I wish I had read your post about not trying this at home first, now I have to explain about the cat and parrot to the wife:eek:

Back