Hi from San Antonio

Hello from Western KY!!!! I be flying into San Antonio March 15th to drive up to Llano for a Jeep Jamboree at Inks Ranch and plan on doing a little sight seeing there before I go up. The Riverwalk and The Alamo are two I am going to see, anything else that y'all think I need to take a look see?

The old Missions

Stinson Municipal Airport -- Check site for show times --- World War I and II airplanes

Nuc
[h=1][/h]

That's a bummer. Is that the Alamo HOG? I'm thinking of joining the Hill Country chapter since I live up north.

Yes the Alamo Chapter. It has several cliques and the ride ends at the destination so if you are not in a clique you may find yourself riding home alone. Not a problem because I can find my way home.

Let me know if you want to meet up and ride your trike with someone who cares about your well-being before you jump into a large group.

Lola

Yes the Alamo Chapter. It has several cliques and the ride ends at the destination so if you are not in a clique you may find yourself riding home alone. Not a problem because I can find my way home.

Let me know if you want to meet up and ride your trike with someone who cares about your well-being before you jump into a large group.

Lola

Will do, thanks!

Things change...

Well the Tri-Glide I was planning to purchase didn't work out. So I got back into looking, and ended up doing something I never thought I would - I bought a Can Am Spyder RTS. Wow this thing is fun! IMG_0023.JPG

welcome from East Tx. go ahead and get one, you are close to the best riding in Tx. the 3 sister's and area around it. the wife and I get down that way a time or 2 ever year, we love it and stay at Kerrivlle while down there.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png