Howdy"

whiskeyneat

1+ Posts
Apr 17, 2024
New Braunfels
A new chapter has begun after 178,000 accident-free miles (since 2011) on HD. No, I'm not new to Tri Glides I've had them since 2012 but my last one was my favorite. A 2015 Black Majic with 59K miles that was modified to provide comfort for my wife and me. Unfortunately, it met its demise at the passenger rear of a law-breaking Camary who couldn't wait to cross the highway.

So now the new chapter begins with a new ride the 24 Tobacco Fade, and the mod's begin. As I modify the ride I am also working on my wife - she was pretty shaken up over the event and needed some medical support ($900K+) but both of us are committed to enjoying our life and have learned more about proper riding apparel than we knew existed. No more cheap jeans that dissolve with road contact, no more HD branded clothing that isn't designed to keep the riders safe in the event of a spill. There's a whole new world out there!

Like a friend once said there are only two types of riders those that have and those that will. may you always be on the will side and may you have your (modern day) armor on when your steed tosses you!

Watch out for them 'cause they ain't looking out for you!

Whiskey Neat

A new chapter has begun after 178,000 accident-free miles (since 2011) on HD. No, I'm not new to Tri Glides I've had them since 2012 but my last one was my favorite. A 2015 Black Majic with 59K miles that was modified to provide comfort for my wife and me. Unfortunately, it met its demise at the passenger rear of a law-breaking Camary who couldn't wait to cross the highway.

So now the new chapter begins with a new ride the 24 Tobacco Fade, and the mod's begin. As I modify the ride I am also working on my wife - she was pretty shaken up over the event and needed some medical support ($900K+) but both of us are committed to enjoying our life and have learned more about proper riding apparel than we knew existed. No more cheap jeans that dissolve with road contact, no more HD branded clothing that isn't designed to keep the riders safe in the event of a spill. There's a whole new world out there!

Like a friend once said there are only two types of riders those that have and those that will. may you always be on the will side and may you have your (modern day) armor on when your steed tosses you!

Watch out for them 'cause they ain't looking out for you!

Whiskey Neat

Welcome to Trike Talk….Rick…👍🫡

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjon

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjon
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png