Is there a TV commercial

Phu Cat

2250+ Posts
Oct 4, 2011
Ocala, Florida
you hate to see come on during the program you're watching more than others? For me, it's Balance of Nature. I don't claim to be an expert on how our bodies digest food, but way back when I was into body building Muscle and Fitness used to give good info on how our bodies digested food to produce usable energy. According to this magazine, no matter how much of something you ate, you body would only absorb what it needed and any excess was excreted. Consequently, no matter how much fruits and vegetables you eat your body will only absorb what it needs and "dump" the rest regardless of what their commercials say.

Jonathan advertising for Colonial Penn Life insurance. His 3 Ps, 3 locks, are demeaning and insulting. Second place goes to all the other life insurance advertisements. They're intellect seems to target people with a 10 year olds maturity.....

you hate to see come on during the program you're watching more than others? For me, it's Balance of Nature. I don't claim to be an expert on how our bodies digest food, but way back when I was into body building Muscle and Fitness used to give good info on how our bodies digested food to produce usable energy. According to this magazine, no matter how much of something you ate, you body would only absorb what it needed and any excess was excreted. Consequently, no matter how much fruits and vegetables you eat your body will only absorb what it needs and "dump" the rest regardless of what their commercials say.

Those ASPCA torture dog commercials….. also look it up and see where the hundred millions that they are collecting really goes to… The ASPCA who sponsored those commercial is not affiliated with the SPCA and they are ones that should get the money because they actually help the animals..

Thanks for the heads-up Rhino. Animals SHOULD be protected, but any organization that runs as many commercials as ASPCA does, especially the long ones in the big money time slots, doesn't need my money. They already have plenty.

Later: Found this on an SPCA site: [FONT=&quot]According to tax returns, ASPCA CEO Matthew Bershadker received $852,231 in 2019 and the ASPCA had over $20 million in offshore accounts! According to a Charity Navigator study, the average nonprofit CEO’s pay is $123,000. This means Bershadker’s pay is more than 6 times the average nonprofit CEO.[/FONT]

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png