Ne tt rally count down clock

Sitting in Shark River Hills,N.J., beautiful day, foggy start. Bounce up some time tomorrow.

John, thank you for putting this all together for us. Everything will fall into place. We can all manage what ever comes up. Just remember that you need to have fun too!

Safe trip to Ct. Everyone!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Best,

Cath

If I though for a moment the last two post were not true I would have given up.
The people that are coming are all great people. I know they can live with a few errors, it is just frustrating when plans keep blowing up.
Please everyone drive safe. It is not important that you get here on time. Just important that you make it here safe.
See you in a day or 2.

Thunderstorm this morning in NJ, but it seems to be passing. Only have about a hundred miles to go today, so we will wait a little while. Anxious to get on the road. See you soon! Thanks!

Rain continues and sky keeps rumbling. We hope to be at the hotel this evening, but don't wait for us to go to dinner. Enjoy and see you soon!

Rain continues and sky keeps rumbling. We hope to be at the hotel this evening, but don't wait for us to go to dinner. Enjoy and see you soon!

Leo, I just looked at the RADAR - looks like some heavy stuff in your area but seems to be moving quickly... Maybe in an hour or two you'll be OK. Stay safe - see you tomorrow.

Sky is bright and clear slight over cast. . If you make it to the Conn border should be clean and green. 1st people have started arriving.

Been beautiful. Your friend is here. He said he hit just one spot of rain and then clear another guy came in from MD said the same thing.

I will be riding up for the Friday morning ride. The itinerary says 9:30am start. Can I assume the ride starts from the Quality Inn?

Rob

Yes. That is correct. See you Friday
Try for 9:00 we are going to breakfast before the ride .
If we are not at the motel we will be at breakfast.
Call me 860 361 6361. I will tell you were we are

Getting packed now will leave at 8 am on Friday stop for lunch in Danbury at noon, then to the hotel should be at hotel between 2:30 and 3:00

Somebody pick up the beer I'll pay ya when I get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can buy beer until 8:00 or 9:00 Right across the street

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks See ya tomorrow!!!

I must say that I'm rather surprised at this public discussion about "the need" for beer and the how's and where's of procurement... This borders on tarnishing the squeaky clean image held by us "senior" bikers. :Shrug:

That being said, OlBandit, what I really want to know is... how do I get in on this deal? I'll be happy to "chip in" upon arrival. Hope they're cold by then. :D :laugh: :D :laugh:

I must say that I'm rather surprised at this public discussion about "the need" for beer and the how's and where's of procurement... This borders on tarnishing the squeaky clean image held by us "senior" bikers. :Shrug:

That being said, OlBandit, what I really want to know is... how do I get in on this deal? I'll be happy to "chip in" upon arrival. Hope they're cold by then. :D :laugh: :D :laugh:
You're all killing me. I had looked forward to kicking back with some sort of "adult beverage". Then all the docs put me back on medications that would make that a really bad idea. Guess that leaves me as designated clown pickup driver.

It is easy to get in on the deal 87Trike1200, I carry Jack and tequlia with me so I am really set, but I do enjoy a beer or two now and then, especially after sitting in road construction, which I know I will have riding up there!!!! I wont have my trailer which usually has the cold beverages in it, so I will have to make a side trip across the street, soon after I get there.

See y'all sometime this afternoon!!!!!!!!!

Back