Ne tt rally count down clock

I am going to need tail gunners on the ride. We lost Jonesy and possibly Coach64. I need people to head up second bike groups. And now Road dog and Ladyff1485 cancelled . I would like to split up into 2 maybe 3 groups. We would only be separated by 1/4 mile or less. Our law says if we have more than 10 we need police at intersections . $85 an hour 4 hour min. If we split it up an leave spacing we do not. Someone to help people get started in each group when we leave parking areas so we can stay together. Maybe some help at the group dinner with raffle. Leading people to breakfast places.

Last edited:
WHAT! Miles is not attending the rally? ...Bummer. :mad: :Wrong: :Shrug:

John - adjust the head count... 1 (or is it 1/2) less for dinner! ( :D :laugh: )

If Miles comes, it means I don't have a back rest. Let me think squashed Miles, or no Miles....no Miles :xszpv:

Miles needs one of these... "Molly" just went from NJ to Wing Ding and back (via GL1800), in hers.. Miles just needs the sub-compact model. I've heard you are good with trailers... :D :laugh: ThumbUp

Molly is a beautiful 10 month old Newfoundland "puppy" weighing in at 120 lbs (so far).

Molly400jpeg_zpsd934dec5.jpg

Last edited:
John, I've been to a few rallies/ride-in's, and we have a CB. Willing to try the tail gunner position. As for leading, our GPS does not allow me to download routes to it. I can also help round up a group for rides. Jeannette will help with the raffle. We can talk Thursday evening.

PLEASE READ. THIS
On Friday we are going to set up a table in the Motel lobby for people to check in and get their meal tickets, name tags , shirts and raffle tickets. We will be set up after 3:00 PM. So settle in and then come back to the lobby and get signed in and your packages.
We can also set up dinner groups and give you directions of where to go eat.

I am going to need tail gunners on the ride. We lost Jonesy and possibly Coach64. I need people to head up second bike groups. And now Road dog and Ladyff1485 cancelled . I would like to split up into 2 maybe 3 groups. We would only be separated by 1/4 mile or less. Our law says if we have more than 10 we need police at intersections . $85 an hour 4 hour min. If we split it up an leave spacing we do not. Someone to help people get started in each group when we leave parking areas so we can stay together. Maybe some help at the group dinner with raffle. Leading people to breakfast places.
Please put me on the list to help with the raffle.
As I do not have a CB maybe not good idea to lead or sweep.
Need help with registration on Friday?

TIC TOC TIC TOC only hours till the Rally. Ladies and gentleman start your engines. Weather is going to be great , Partly cloudy 85 deg. Doing my last min. Checks. Getting motel set up. Putting together packages. Writing speeches, checking with caterer, putting up banners and signs , getting trophies,putting together raffle prizes. Check in time for the rally will be in the lobby at 3:00. If you get there earlier, un pack grab a snack chill out. I hope your as excited as we are.
A slight change in plans the registration may be moved to a different location at the motel. Will explain on arrival .

Last edited:
John, I am catching either 12 or 1pm ferry. In Bridgeport no later than 2:30pm Friday. If you need any help up there that involves me sitting on my ass, then I'm your clown.

I will let you know.. Right now leading the rides are the problem. One thing we have for sure is plenty on video and camera coverage...people bring cameras.

Left Sarasota 6:00 this morning, no rain to speak of till about 3:45 this afternoon. Checked in to motel in Florence,S.C.. Still raining at this time, oh well, do another 550 tomorrow. :Coffee:

Don't bring it with you! Weather her is good. Weather for the rally looks good.

Blew a left caliper, still trying to get parts in. Parts being shipped and SHOULD be in tomorrow.
Rotor was good, pads were good, caliper was wrong, on the parts they got in. Need a 1986 CRX 1.5 front left caliper for my Hannigan trike. Hard time finding a caliper, since they don't have those in stock any more.
Plan is to leave NH, Thursday AM and get there in the afternoon. Cross your fingers!

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

Ok our list is dwindling. As long as you can get here by 6:00 PM . I lost the list of people that want to go out for dinner Thurs night.
I am starting to get scared to open the Rally & Ride section. A lot of bad news the past few days.

Last edited:
The rally starts tomorrow for a few.. Official rally starts at 9:00 am Friday. Check in is at the Gazebo at the Quality Inn at 3:00 PM ( due to 2 boys having a paint gun fight and flooding the breakfast room to the tune of $85,000 ove the weekend. ) they hit the sprinkler. The breakfast room is now in the lobby. Still full breakfast.

Just picked up the shirts. I have 3 hours to get them sorted and put in packaging.
I told him I needed them by Tues. I have to get to the hall and set it up
The way I want it. Individual tables ( 8 to a table ) we can walk around and mingle. Setting up a podium and mic . Have to put up the banner and set up meet and greet desk. It is coming together. Weather is perfect PC 85 deg. -
0 to 10% chance of any rain. Let the good times roll.

John:
Don't sweat the small stuff, nobody is expecting perfect. You have done an amazing job much more that one person should be expected to do. As people arrive they will help, everybody is there with the same attitude, to have a good time. If not shame on them. No body is being paid, it's volunteering by everybody.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png