New to Trike Talk

HDUSA1

1+ Posts
May 2, 2024
Illinois Heartland
Hello from East Central Illinois!

New here to Trike Talk, but an avid member on several other forums!

Have been riding most of my adult life. My more recent bikes that I bought new were a 2004 Victory TC, 2006 Victory Kingpin, 2009 Victory Vision, and the current bike which is a 2020 HD Ultra Limited.

I'm nearing 60 now and both my wife and I are starting to have some health issues. Neither one of us are ready to give up riding yet, so have been doing a ton of research on Trikes. Came across this forum and there is a lot of technical info here...just what I'm looking for!

I've weighed through the different options of do we trade for an HD Tri-Glide or do a conversion on ours? This winter, I just got done putting a Woods Performance cam and a complete cat-less FuelMoto exhaust on along with a Dynojet Tuner and several other goodies. It runs and sounds good now and I love the Scorched Orange paint job on our bike.

I've made the decision to convert our bike and after doing a lot of research, will be going with a CoolTrikes IRS Grand Touring kit. The big deciding point for us was ride comfort and a Tri-Glide with a solid axle wasn't it.

Ride Safe my friends and will see you on the road!

Have been riding most of my adult life. My more recent bikes that I bought new were a 2004 Victory TC, 2006 Victory Kingpin, 2009 Victory Vision, and the current bike which is a 2020 HD Ultra Limited.

I'm nearing 60 now and both my wife and I are starting to have some health issues. Neither one of us are ready to give up riding yet, so have been doing a ton of research on Trikes. Came across this forum and there is a lot of technical info here...just what I'm looking for!

I've weighed through the different options of do we trade for an HD Tri-Glide or do a conversion on ours? This winter, I just got done putting a Woods Performance cam and a complete cat-less FuelMoto exhaust on along with a Dynojet Tuner and several other goodies. It runs and sounds good now and I love the Scorched Orange paint job on our bike.

I've made the decision to convert our bike and after doing a lot of research, will be going with a CoolTrikes IRS Grand Touring kit from Randy Butler in Texas. The big deciding point for us was ride comfort and a Tri-Glide with a solid axle wasn't it.

Carl.........Welcome to Trike-Talk.....ThumbUp-ThumbUp..

I've made the decision to convert our bike and after doing a lot of research, will be going with a CoolTrikes IRS Grand Touring kit from Randy Butler in Texas. The big deciding point for us was ride comfort and a Tri-Glide with a solid axle wasn't it.

Welcome - I know exactly where you are coming from. We had a 2021 Ultra and while we considered the TriGlide, we did not believe it was right for us. Not knocking the TriGlide - we just wanted something different.

Our CSC conversion met the bill - we got all we wanted and also added the reverse, floorboards and bumper. In addition, please consider the rake kit - really worth it and makes all of the difference.

T9tv5vn.jpg

kAY6FK9.jpg

welcome Carl you will love the trike. Just remember don't put your feet down and steer like a snowmobile or ATV. Leaning will not get er done.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjon

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjon
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png