Question?

rhino 2

100000 + Posts
Gold Club Member
Oct 15, 2011
Utopia New Jersey USA..
Rained all night, Temps 'today are predicted to go to the mid 50's.:pepper:
Should I Summerize my Snow blower and pack it away in my barn.....??

IF you Put "It" Up,,,
You will Doom yourself to get "It" back out (if your luck & karma are like mine).

Leave it out ThumbUp

Snow blower will stay at the ready probably till mid April here in the a--h--- of the mid-west. Riding weather today' with temps back in the low 30's by Saturday. "wintry mix" coming they say.

It's 50 deg. here right now but the forecast is for 30's tomorrow with some rain turning to light snow overnight into Saturday morning in the central and southern parts of ND. Highs for Saturday only in the low to mid 20's. Northern parts of ND could get 3 to 6 inches of snow Friday night into Saturday. Snowblower is in the garage and will probably stay there until mid April. It is getting old and can't wait to get the trike out on the road.

2011 Merlot and Black TG

I can remember several years ago I thought snow was over, took the snow blower off and had been riding the bike for a couple weeks. Then mother nature showed us who the boss was by dropping 1 1/2' of snow over night. I take the nasty witch for granted anymore.

I keep the snow blower in the garage for the winter, And the Wife complains that it's always in the way of her car.
She said why don't you put it in the barn' It isn't going to snow any more, So get it out of my way.....
I think I'll leave a shovel in it's place and if it does snow again, That will be her job.....:D

Might get a big storm next week coming up the coast and cold temps....I would keep it handy with the way you guys have been getting snow down south of us....

Mine is out and ready to fight Mother Nature! This summer it is going to get a major work over. New paint, new oil, new filter, new gear oil, and maybe if I can find them, new tires. So, it will be ready to fight again next winter!
Is this storm brewing over the Atlantic going to be another Perfect Storm? They say it is going to be the biggest storm of the year. If it was during the summer time it would be a hurricane. Two system colliding to make one huge one! TG it is out to sea!

Rosy

I heard that the Cape may get a Foot. We are looking at maybe an inch. Heck I have shovelled Partly cloudy out of my driveway more than once. If they say a dusting to an inch I better check out the snow blower. :laugh:

Ah come on Guys! Where is your positive attitudes? ThumbUp Be Pro-Active! Put that snow blower away, ThumbUpget the trike out :pepper:and get her shined up and ready!!:pepper:

There ain't goina be no moe stinking SNOW!!!:xzqxz:

Ah come on Guys! Where is your positive attitudes? ThumbUp Be Pro-Active! Put that snow blower away, ThumbUpget the trike out :pepper:and get her shined up and ready!!:pepper:

There ain't goina be no moe stinking SNOW!!!:xzqxz:

My trike keeps yelling leave me alone and let me sleep, the roads are littered with salt and calcium chloride.
winintrailer_zps890360c4.jpg

Well, It's official after 3 inches of rain the last two days and temps in the 45/50's the snow blower is being packed away till next winter....

The snow is gone. Long live warm weather..:pepper::pepper:

Well, It's official after 3 inches of rain the last two days and temps in the 45/50's the snow blower is being packed away till next winter....

The snow is gone. Long live warm weather..:pepper::pepper:

You've been lucky, we woke this morning to find 6" - 8" of wet snow. I figure I'll pull the snow blower off my tractor sometime in the middle of April.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png