Question

Can a Slingshot pull a trailer??? With the big rear fat tire ... wondering how???

Some owners do pull a trailer ....Actually the weight of the trailer will give it better traction.....I don't trailer i have no need to....But if i'm not careful pulling out from a dead stop i will smoke the rear tire off....

Last year at the Myrtle Beach Bike Week I saw a Slingshot towing a trailer with a Harley on it.

Wycked maks a pretty nice hitch ... the got a video where they launch a small boat with the SS. I did notice in the 7-8 videos I watched with trailer hitches ... every one called them cars ... :Shrug:

Wycked maks a pretty nice hitch ... the got a video where they launch a small boat with the SS. I did notice in the 7-8 videos I watched with trailer hitches ... every one called them cars ... :Shrug:

Yea.... That is strange, Why would they call a trailer hitch a car....:Shrug:....;)...

Something about that just seems wrong???:Shrug::Shrug::Shrug:

I have a monkey (stuffed) that rides on the tour pak luggage rack ... he has a Harley T shirt ... when people ask me about him ... I tell them, "I'm giving him a ride ... his Harley broke down!" ... kinda the same thing ... I'm guessing with the same reaction. :D

I have a monkey (stuffed) that rides on the tour pak luggage rack ... he has a Harley T shirt ... when people ask me about him ... I tell them, "I'm giving him a ride ... his Harley broke down!" ... kinda the same thing ... I'm guessing with the same reaction. :D

Just tell them he’s your Wrench ! Monkey Wrench :cxtv:

I have seen some that make one that mounts to swing arm area, and another that bolts at the top rear and then comes down to the rear to pull a trailer. :D

I have a bustec trailer and hitch.No problem pulling it at all. I got it so my wife walker can go. I love the shot. I also have 2010 Stallion that I can't use now as the wife can't ride in it.

Back