Snowbird Welcome Rally 2013

We just reserved our room. Last minute decision to take a vacation. I hope they have a place to park a truck and trailer. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Larry + Rena

Re: Snowbird Rally 2013 travel plans

I will be leaving the Ocala area via I75 south and FL 200 on the morning of the 25th about 7am if anyone wants to join me and ride down together. If your interested email me your phone number and well put it together.
Jerry (MTN RIDER)
865-654-9852
Isellland@aol.com

Ride Safe and well see you at the SNOWBIRD RALLY in Sarasota

Fred, is there any sort of agenda for our mini-rally? We’ll be driving down from Tampa on Friday and curious what the game plan may be.

Fred is getting together a couple of routes for those who want to ride around the area for a few hours and getting a list of places we might want to eat at. Probably won't know much until we get together and see who wants to ride and where.

tomg

Tomg: knowing Fred I am sure he will pick some great places to eat and party at. looking forward as we had ice & snow here last nite pepper

Restaurants on the list are:
Yoder"s Amish Restaurant ThumbUp:D
Miller's Dutch Kitchen ThumbUp:)
Jose's Real Cuban Food pepperpepper
The Old Salty Dog Cafe ThumbUpThumbUp
Cody's Roadhouse ThumbUpThumbUp:D
The Anna Maria Oyster Bar :):DThumbUp
The Broken Egg :Coffee:;):D

Yoder's, And Salty Dog have been on Travel Channel, and Jose's Real Cuban was on Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives

I like them all, Cody's gives the most bang for the buck and is a fun place. The most formal place is the Oyster Bar, Jose's is just plane good, Broke Egg is breakfast and small not to good for a crowd. Miller's has a breakfast buffet on Saturday.

Last edited:
Yoder's and The Salty Dog both have been features on the TV show Diners, Dives and Drive-ins and had very good reviews.

tomg

Hi, Fred. Just a note to let you know we are coming to the Snowbird Rally next week. Not sure if we are coming on 2 trikes or 1!
Mikey and Natalie

Darn it Fred---DON"T put those menus on the site---I'm still trying to clean my key board from slobber !!!! Next week keeps getting closer-go figure that one !!

Tomg

Hi, Fred. Just a note to let you know we are coming to the Snowbird Rally next week. Not sure if we are coming on 2 trikes or 1!
Mikey and Natalie

Mikey & Natalie look forward to seeing youse guys and all the other Floridians & Alabaman's and all other TT people. baring a Blizzard (SNOW)pepper

I hope the weather is decent for next wednesday and thursday, we are heading down then. A few years ago we ran into a heck of a ice storm in tennessee, no fun at all.

ENJOY this One Folks....I wish we could head down there, but just no way to fit it in at the moment....Sounds like GREAT FUN.....pepper ThumbUp:10:

If it works out for you folks coming down from the North Richard (lazyace) and I (MTN RIDER) are meeting in Ocala Fl at Interstate 75 and Florida 200 at the Cracker barrel at 7am for breakfast and then riding down to the rally and your welcome to ride down with us. Email me if you want to join in and we will look for you.
Isellland@aol.com

We lost Chuck and Barb being able to attend the Rally. Barb had surgery, and spent two weeks in the hospital, and now needs to take it easy. So while they will not be with us in person, you know that they will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Chuck's screen name is CCRider

We will all be waiting eagerly for the pictures and stories.... Wish Mike and I could be there. We could use the mild weather and the riding fun about now!

Back