Terry got rear-ended at speed...stayed alive but bike is bad

I look at those pictures and thank the lord he wasn't hurt worse. Same thing happened to my son on his bike, they took off and left him laying in the road. I guess the old bastards conscience got to him and he came back. My son suffered some broken ribs and road rash, thank God it wasn't worse.

Prayers for a speedy recovery. He was being watched over by the almighty without question. As for the perp ? Drugs, booze or, both. That is what happened to me thirty some years ago. In my case, the doer was caught. 2 Dallas motor units chased the driver for 3 miles before a county unit forced the woman driving to the shoulder. Needless to say she was stoned and had been drinking.. Hot plates, stolen car. Go figure.

---Update from Lela---

Thank you everyone, for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. They are really appreciated.

Terry is moving around much better now, he still has his bad days, but overall he's getting better.

He is hoping to be able to start working on the bike this coming weekend. It is tearing him up to see it like it is.

I'm just so thankful that he is still alive and with us.

Lela

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png