Whats for supper?

This evening we went through McD's and got off the dollar menu with extra pickles and then went and sat at Sonic Drive Inn and ate so we could have banana splits for dessert. It was not as good as last nigt but it was funny to see the expression on their faces. :blush: :D :p

This evening we went through McD's and got off the dollar menu with extra pickles and then went and sat at Sonic Drive Inn and ate so we could have banana splits for dessert. It was not as good as last nigt but it was funny to see the expression on their faces. :blush: :D :p

I usually get one banana split a year (I could eat them more often, but don't need them). Cathy was gone to visit her parents so I stopped by for my fix, got it to go as I was in a hurry to get home.. Well got home and guess what they forgot to put the bananas in:eek: and yes this was at Sonic.. too far to drive back to town so I just ate the ice cream...Someone was telling me that I did not need it anyway...:yes:

I usually get one banana split a year (I could eat them more often, but don't need them). Cathy was gone to visit her parents so I stopped by for my fix, got it to go as I was in a hurry to get home.. Well got home and guess what they forgot to put the bananas in:eek: and yes this was at Sonic.. too far to drive back to town so I just ate the ice cream...Someone was telling me that I did not need it anyway...:yes:

That is just wrong, a banana split with no bananas. Ain't that a sundee??? :)

My sister made pasties and sent some on dry ice from Minnesota The real Yooper kind that Grandma used to make with turnip and rutabaga along with the meat and potato. Been too long - I've got to learn to cook them.

Tomorrow for lunch - you guessed it. A cold pasty. (Yum!)
Tomorrow for supper, whatever we find at Bikes, Blues and BBQ.

Since yesterday was my birthday and I had to work, Cathy made my special Birthday supper today..
Homemade Steak tempura, with rice. Hmmmmm good
I have some left over to take to work next week, if it makes it that long :D

Nothing wrong with eggs and bacon for dinner, I've done it many times.
I've had oatmeal and toast with tea or maybe grits with toast and tea.
But there is one important rule to live by; Life is uncertain, eat dessert first.

Happy birthday Kat.

We started out with crab claws for the appetizer.

I got daring and ordered a Maui Maui Sandwich. Blackened of course.

No I didn't cook it.

We are in Perdido Key for the weekend. We ate at the Crab Trap.

I will be grilling Kelly sausage links to snack on during the football games this afternoon.

Can't get no better;)

Ok, exacally which park R U in and what site number :D Those sausage sure sound good. U can also pick me up a order of the crab claws :p

Will be there in a couple of hours :yay:

Grandkids are coming for dinner as they do every Sunday. Made ham with brown sugar & pineapple glaze, World's Best Potato Salad (honest, that's the name - John got it off the web and it's TRUE!), green beans with cherry tomatoes, and cinnamon swirl cake with homemade vanilla frosting. Ummmmmmmm!

Smoked/grilled chicken (been marinating all day and on the grill a couple hours) corn on the cob, baked beans, yeast rolls, sweet tea.

Grandkids are coming for dinner as they do every Sunday. Made ham with brown sugar & pineapple glaze, World's Best Potato Salad (honest, that's the name - John got it off the web and it's TRUE!), green beans with cherry tomatoes, and cinnamon swirl cake with homemade vanilla frosting. Ummmmmmmm!

And tonight we had roast pork tenderloins, baked potatoes, lemon pepper green beans, and lemon crunch cake. Not many leftovers!

Two of the things in life that we really enjoy - good food and a beautiful trike!! We're so fortunate that we are able to have both in our lives. And watching the grandchildren enjoy themselves at dinner is a delight unto itself.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png