Kingpin motor trike not level

Reaction score
First post, need help. The right rear side is 1.5 inch lower than the left. Looks terrible Tried washers as suggested by dealer but made no difference . Tried adjusting coil over shock but it seems not to make a difference whatsoever . All suggestions welcome ..... Thanks

First post, need help. The right rear side is 1.5 inch lower than the left. Looks terrible Tried washers as suggested by dealer but made no difference . Tried adjusting coil over shock but it seems not to make a difference whatsoever . All suggestions welcome ..... Thanks

How long has your trike been built? Has it always been this way?

I am looking for similar answers for my 2012 MT Pheonix IRS conversion. R/H side about 1" lower than left. Checked with the installer (a knowledgeable and respected guy) and so far, no answers. Post if you get a clue and I'll do the same. I'm compensating a little by adding a couple lbs extra air in right rear tire... :Shrug: So far, it doesn't seem to be "hurting" anything, just annoying knowing it's that way... :(

How long has your trike been built? Has it always been this way?
since i got it 5 months!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I am looking for similar answers for my 2012 MT Pheonix IRS conversion. R/H side about 1" lower than left. Checked with the installer (a knowledgeable and respected guy) and so far, no answers. Post if you get a clue and I'll do the same. I'm compensating a little by adding a couple lbs extra air in right rear tire... :Shrug: So far, it doesn't seem to be "hurting" anything, just annoying knowing it's that way... :(
Will do.. you do the same...thanks

Funny i HAD the same problem out the door with my 11T/G.. My dealer removed the body realigned the mounting bolts/holes while i waited.. About an hour.

Funny i HAD the same problem out the door with my 11T/G.. My dealer removed the body realigned the mounting bolts/holes while i waited.. About an hour.
i have removed the body once but can't see and easy adjustments except maybe problem with the shocks....my trike is a Victory Kingpin 2012 on a MT kit...

Does anyone know what replacement coil over shocks and air shocks i could use for this trike.. Motor Trike Victory Kingpin..I want to replace them all ....Thanks

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png