Cost of conversion

paid4c4

300+ Posts
Mar 28, 2016
Crestview Hills, KY, USA
I noticed in the CSC website it list the base price of $8375 for the Encore trike kit. Any idea how much the labor cost for conversion and installing the kit? I'm just thinking about possibly upgrading from my 2012 to a 2018 or newer with automatic.

Bill

When i had mine built last year. Now mine is a kruze kit but price wise it shouldn’t be that much difference. But I’m thinking 16,000 or there abouts. Full install

I had a Honda GL1800 for several years and looked into triking it. I researched several options and manufacturers. The bottom line was that the total cost, kit, shipping, taxes, and installation came to $16,000 to $18,000. I probably could have shaved a little off that cost by not including some options. But I didn't want to end up with anything less than what I would be happy with. In my case, I sold my Goldwing and bought one that was already triked, was 6 years newer, had half the mileage, all for the cost of triking my old wing. Hope this helps..... Jim

I noticed in the CSC website it list the base price of $8375 for the Encore trike kit. Any idea how much the labor cost for conversion and installing the kit? I'm just thinking about possibly upgrading from my 2012 to a 2018 or newer with automatic.

Bill

Sent you a PM Bill.

around 16k was the kit and installation. that included painting the rear trike body to match the bike. ready to roll out the door.

That sounds about the same ballpark as what my wife says she is paying for my conversion but of a different model. There are several options that can change that figure apparently though.

Bill

Most of the 2018 and newer trikes are going for about $38,000 to $42,000 that I've seen online. The bikes alone seem to sell for about $28,000. Might be cheaper to wait until next spring when maybe a few with some miles are available. From what I've read, there seem to be some issues that may or may not have been worked out with the trike manufacturers. Seems the computers don't like the readings they get for I think the speed sensors and other items. I've seen a lot of posts of CSC problems but I think Papa Zook said they have a fix now. I would definitely PM him to get info of what conversion kit would be best to possibly buy one from him if he has any available.

2021 GW with the CSC Conversion cost

Most of the 2018 and newer trikes are going for about $38,000 to $42,000 that I've seen online. The bikes alone seem to sell for about $28,000. Might be cheaper to wait until next spring when maybe a few with some miles are available. From what I've read, there seem to be some issues that may or may not have been worked out with the trike manufacturers. Seems the computers don't like the readings they get for I think the speed sensors and other items. I've seen a lot of posts of CSC problems but I think Papa Zook said they have a fix now. I would definitely PM him to get info of what conversion kit would be best pr possibly buy one from him if he has any available.

I must admit that these numbers sound better. I've been led to believe to date that I'd likely be looking in the $46,700 to $49,000 price range for the one I want to buy from Russellville Honda with the CSC conversion trike kit installed when the all new 2021 GW with the DCT trans hits the market next month or there about. Is this figure within the realm of likelihood I'd like to ask? I'm good for a $50k personal loan from my bank. That's more money than I paid for my last new Dodge pick up truck since paid off.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trtro

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trtro
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png