Do You Have Any Old Motorcycle/Trike License Plates???

MDO

Oct 11, 2017
St. Louis, MO USA
If you do, my son is opening a saloon in Durango, Colorado in the parking lot with the Durango Harley Davidson dealership & he needs your help...

Do you have an old motorcycle license plate?

The Million Dollar Highway Saloon is getting ready to open and wants your old motorcycle plate(s) as well as your story along with it!

The legendary Million Dollar Highway with 284 turns in 71 miles, reaching 11,018 feet of elevation, cutting through historic mining towns on the San Juan Skyway Scenic Byway begins and/or ends at the Million Dollar Highway Saloon.

Was it your first bike?

What model and year bike did the plate come off of?

Was it your Dad’s bike?

What was the longest ride you went on with the bike?

Did you ever crash with the bike? Wedding? Divorce?

Details! Please share details about the bike and the plate.

Million Dollar Highway Saloon will be located in the parking lot of Durango Harley-Davidson.

Ship your plate to the below address and either include a written story with it when you ship it or take a photo of the plate and PM/DM your story to either Four Corners Motorcycle Rally or to Million Dollar Highway Saloon on Facebook or Instagram.

Either in the shipment or in your PM include the following:

1. Your Name

2. Phone Number

3. Email Address

4. Mailing Address

5. Your Story

All the personal details will remain private and will be used to send you your free beer token, that’s right the Million Dollar Highway Saloon will hook you up a free beer in addition to honoring your plate and story, your plate and story will be published online, on social media, possibly in print and will be proudly displayed at Million Dollar Highway Saloon.

Ship To:

Durango Harley-Davidson

Attn: John Oakes

750 S Camino Del Rio, Durango, CO 81301

OR drop it off at Durango Harley-Davidson.

Durango, Colorado is also home to Four Corners Motorcycle Rally happening Labor Day Weekend Annually, this year Friday, September 4 - Sunday, September 6, 2020.

Thanks Jack... My son has really taking a liking to Durango. He bought about 325 acres outside of town, with a nice big house, a couple cabins & lots of mule deer.

He's trying to get me to move there...The 4 Corners Rally he puts on is pretty cool & there is some great riding, but I'm trying to take care of me before I sell the house & get a pickup & toy hauler.:Dorag:

I have one ... but It's on my trike ... I keep doing a light sand on it and putting some clear satin on it every time I register a new bike ... Saves me like $50.

If I am up to it this Labor day I'm going back to the Rally & you can meet me at the saloon & I'll help you with your license plate.:D

I have 2 plates I'm sending him. 1 is the original plate from my Freewheeler & the other is from my 2005 Honda 1100.

Everyone that didn't read this the 1st time, here's your chance. Please check again while home practicing distancing. THANKS:Dorag:

If you do, my son is opening a saloon in Durango, Colorado in the parking lot with the Durango Harley Davidson dealership & he needs your help...

Do you have an old motorcycle license plate?

The Million Dollar Highway Saloon is getting ready to open and wants your old motorcycle plate(s) as well as your story along with it!

The legendary Million Dollar Highway with 284 turns in 71 miles, reaching 11,018 feet of elevation, cutting through historic mining towns on the San Juan Skyway Scenic Byway begins and/or ends at the Million Dollar Highway Saloon.

Was it your first bike?

What model and year bike did the plate come off of?

Was it your Dad’s bike?

What was the longest ride you went on with the bike?

Did you ever crash with the bike? Wedding? Divorce?

Details! Please share details about the bike and the plate.

Million Dollar Highway Saloon will be located in the parking lot of Durango Harley-Davidson.

Ship your plate to the below address and either include a written story with it when you ship it or take a photo of the plate and PM/DM your story to either Four Corners Motorcycle Rally or to Million Dollar Highway Saloon on Facebook or Instagram.

Either in the shipment or in your PM include the following:

1. Your Name

2. Phone Number

3. Email Address

4. Mailing Address

5. Your Story

All the personal details will remain private and will be used to send you your free beer token, that’s right the Million Dollar Highway Saloon will hook you up a free beer in addition to honoring your plate and story, your plate and story will be published online, on social media, possibly in print and will be proudly displayed at Million Dollar Highway Saloon.

Ship To:

Durango Harley-Davidson

Attn: John Oakes

750 S Camino Del Rio, Durango, CO 81301

OR drop it off at Durango Harley-Davidson.

Durango, Colorado is also home to Four Corners Motorcycle Rally happening Labor Day Weekend Annually, this year Friday, September 4 - Sunday, September 6, 2020.

Very cool, I have at least a couple that I can part with.

Been to that dealership a few times. Once Mary and I stopped there on a day they were closed and had our sack lunch in the parking lot before hitting the road to Silverton.

Great location for a Saloon. We wish him great success!

Will find the plates this weekend and get them mailed out next week.

Kevin

Very cool, I have at least a couple that I can part with.

Been to that dealership a few times. Once Mary and I stopped there on a day they were closed and had our sack lunch in the parking lot before hitting the road to Silverton.

Great location for a Saloon. We wish him great success!

Will find the plates this weekend and get them mailed out next week.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin, its muck appreciated.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png