California Sidecar

Ricky, welcome to Trike Talk from West Virginia.:wave4::wave4:

It is better to pay a bit more for a relatively local installer than to traipse long distances for a discount from someone you will never see again.

A local (reputable) installer would be beneficial in case of emergency or just everyday advice to keep you running.

Not borrowing trouble, but it's a possibility, trike sales are down according to some sellers, common knowledge that motorcycle sales are down, wasn't it CSC that took on the Lehman brand a year or so ago? In a down time it's the big dogs that are capitalized that survive.

Does anyone know anything about this? I tried to order some parts a while back and they didn't have either thing I needed/wanted. Sometimes that happens but it made me start thinking with the economy there might be a problem.

Just my opinion. But any company selling 30 thousand dollar Toy's. ''If their not in trouble now , Will soon be....At some point common sense overrides the need to buy a vanity toy.....

Just my opinion. But any company selling 30 thousand dollar Toy's. ''If their not in trouble now , Will soon be....At some point common sense overrides the need to buy a vanity toy.....

Any company thats main focus is baby boomers is probably in trouble within the next 5 to 10 years. Dying consumer base or to old to care. They have to invest in mobility scooters.:laugh:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png