• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

2015 Freewheeler..... Am I the first???

Reaction score
Good-bye my friend 2009 Tri-Glide, you carried me 50,000 miles throughout the West, 9 states, a zillion rides out to eat, and nary a problem. Hello 2015 Freewheeler.

Ordered the driver and passenger pack rests, luggage rack, and floor board extenders. Not going to fool with the exhaust system or intake, going to leave this one pretty near stock. I have been on Harleys since 1970, the 2008 Ultra and then the trikes were the first bikes I've owned with fairings, radios, windshields, cruse controls, and all the other goodies. Figured it was time to go back to basics. Pick it up tomorrow after the dealer services it.

Attachments

• Freewheeler.jpg
    Freewheeler.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 243
Good to hear your success story - please follow up with any comments/likes/dislikes as you rack up the miles on that new machine. Did you buy in AZ (should have saved a pile-vice CA)?

:pepper::pepper:

You might be the first to take delivery! But...my bride Debbie ordered her blue Freewheeler last Friday; it won't be here at the dealer until October. So, I guess you win, but she is antsy for it to get here. She says she is gonna keep her Lehman Storm (also blue) and keep it down on the farm, so she has something to ride when she is down there for the work weeks. My bride loves shiny blue trikes!

Keep us posted on how you like that ride! I ride a bare FLHXXX Street Glide trike, so I can appreciate what you mean about getting back to basics! LOL

She says she is gonna keep her Lehman Storm (also blue) and keep it down on the farm, so she has something to ride when she is down there

We were considering keeping the '09 at our River House, but when the dealer offered 20 grand in trade we just couldn't pass that up. I was really surprised how much the dealer (Antelope Valley Harley) was willing to go. This is the 5th Harley we have purchased there, so maybe that helped.

We were considering keeping the '09 at our River House, but when the dealer offered 20 grand in trade we just couldn't pass that up. I was really surprised how much the dealer (Antelope Valley Harley) was willing to go. This is the 5th Harley we have purchased there, so maybe that helped.

The Triglide seems to hold its value pretty well. When I traded my 2010 I got within $1,000 of retail on the trade, from a Honda dealer no less.

Sounds like you made a good deal - CONGRATS....

:clapping::clapping:

Congratulations, Screwball! Nice job! ThumbUp

Would love to see more photos when you get her picked-up.

You just may be the first, but if there are others with your and my taste, you won't be the last. I think the Freewheeler is a sweet ride and I can appreciate having a basic ride without all the extras. It appears to be vivid black no less. That's been the color of all my bikes for about 35-40 years so I think that was a wise choice.

I was looking at the Freewheeler today, My dealer had 3 of them , All 3 were sold...
So I couldn't even sit on them..

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png