TT NE Rally III

Everyone on that list that wanted a T shirt is all set. I am waiting til the last min. If you want one and have not requested one now is the time NYTriker you requested 2 was one for Tis?

Combing through my PMs and the posts in all the threads, I found the following (in no particular order! :)):

Confirmed attending:
Spiritdream (motel room not needed)
Road Dog (also no motel room needed)
John Luciano +1
Jonesy +1
Rosy +1
Leo3wheel +1
Bikerbozo +1
Bruce +1
NYTriker +1
Tis
Coach64 +1
OlBandit +1
Deacon Don +1

Probable:
Trikermary

Possible:
Kerr88
Viper
Suga
Steamer
kkaykk
Ladyff1481 +1

Added Deacon Don +1!! :)

I have 3 trophies to give out. Last year we did people's choice ( everyone at dinner placed a vote for their favorite ) and we had a trophy for the longest ride. This year I have 3. I thought maybe we could get the staff at the motel and restaurant to vote for best in show. Any other suggestions?

I was hoping NANA was gona come and take the longest ride trophy. 26 and counting.

As far as sat. ride goes, I figure 2 1/2 hrs. to get there, 1 stop around half way. bathroom, smoke, water break. Everyone gas before we leave. Gas top off in RI. on way home, CT. prices too high. There is a central parking lot in Newport, we'll get everyone in there if we can. Spend 2 1/2, 3 hrs. there. Everyone on there own to do, eat, people watch, go where they want. I'll do up a set of directions, so if anyone wants to go/ leave/ on thier own they can.

I'm going to do a trail run in the next couple weeks to check out roads, if anyone rather go their own way thats fine, I know alot of this area, so if I can help get you some where else let me know. later

Jonesy: what part of Western N.Y. were you in............I know Yamaha had something going on , but did'nt know exact dates...

Cheri you have to re edit the list.... <Lol>
And I thought WE were family !!!?:Shrug:

Tis, I was next to you, Chaffe, NY., never had time to connect with you. Did you notice some of the old cars driving around that area. All 1912 or older I was told.Tell you more at ralley.

Ok, it is now official Sherry can get the 24th off of work, so our plans are good, we should arrive at the hotel somewere around 4 pm on Friday the 24th. I made reservations but did not receive an email confirmation as they told me I would, I will check with the hotel again after we return for Newburg, NY this coming weekend, just to make sure it is confirmed.

See ya'll soon!!

Ride Safe and Enjoy!!!!

Let's get some cell phone # together , always good to have a few contact #
Do them through email or PM please. Mary and Coach and Olbandit ,Leo .and , Jonesy, me and Cheri, and Tis and a few of us that may need it.

Let's get some cell phone # together , always good to have a few contact #
Do them through email or PM please. Mary and Coach and Olbandit ,Leo .and , Jonesy, me and Cheri, and Tis and a few of us that may need it.

sending me cell phones is useless, got one but don't use it if I got it with me.

Maybe you can make an exception this time just in case I have to leave later I will be able to find you in the parking lot would be nice if someone in the group that's going down to Newport has a live phone

NE ( now known as North East ) TT rallly is the Second largest TT Rally !:Coffee:
Do you believe it 18 days left till we meet up.......

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png