• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

HackHer

SpareParts

SpareParts2.JPGWell it just might sit like this for quite some time till I get RebelRouser on the road and/or sold. This one will also be sold, now $1200. plus ship 92543, frame and rear tire, +$900?

That is going to be a wild looking rig. Much better to spend time on it, than a golf course. Question on the seat. Where did you locate it? It looks like what I have been trying to find for a Vetter Terraplane sidecar I am refurbishing. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!!

SpareParts

That is going to be a wild looking rig. Much better to spend time on it, than a golf course. Question on the seat. Where did you locate it? It looks like what I have been trying to find for a Vetter Terraplane sidecar I am refurbishing. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!!
Hi Ray, Thank you for stopping by, The last photos with seats are from Mustang Seat Company, what actual bike they go on I do not know, they are from the Ca. Long Beach motorcycle swap meet, you can do a search with Mustang and find something you like, good luck on your project, If your build is on this site I will try to stop by...

Terraplane

I think I confused you. The seat I was referring to was shown in Post #8, and the fold down version closely resembles the OEM seat in the Terraplane. The SC is completely disassembled. All parts refinished and repainted. Progress has been stalled by major back problems and a minor heart attack. As soon as I get a new aortic valve and some spinal work done, I'll be back in the shop and get a thread started

Bucket seat

I think I confused you. The seat I was referring to was shown in Post #8, and the fold down version closely resembles the OEM seat in the Terraplane. The SC is completely disassembled. All parts refinished and repainted. Progress has been stalled by major back problems and a minor heart attack. As soon as I get a new aortic valve and some spinal work done, I'll be back in the shop and get a thread started
- Found the bucket seat on the internet, I need a skinny one but comfortable...

SpareParts

HPIM3683.jpg I like this shot the best, Should I make the motorcycle first, register it, then add the side car with Heim Joints for road crown rotation? -OR- Make everything a one piece frame and register as TRIKE? I think I'm leaning towards the 2 piece?

SpareParts

I have been looking over my frame drawings again and floor space in the patio 4'x8'x2' high work table, The reason being I think this build would be more fitting for the 250cc bike parts I have already and RebelRouser could use a bigger engine, SOOOOOOO!!! Let's see...:Shrug:

Last Message

SOLD, HPIM3752.JPGHPIM3746.JPGGone, Gone...No more "SpareParts" But it is still a good idea if someone is getting tired of the 2 wheel scene? BYE to this thread...

1-SpareParts (2).jpgSome things you just can't get out of your head, Too many projects and so little time, with 32,491 views I must be doing something right?...:Coffee:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png