anyone running a f6b trike?

Me to would love to ride one
Never had any issues with the valks ive owned and I kinda think the f6 could be a killer.

I dropped my F6b off at the installers to be triked. I purchased the red one it has just 7,000 miles on it. I plan on extending my riding career by donging the conversion. Except for some Tupperware and no back seat recliner or trunk, it is a gl1800 with lower center of gravity. I will post a pic when I take delivery. I plan on spending next years riding season learning the trike experience. It will come home with the Lehman kit it is the one I picked out of the available F6B kits.

Without getting away from the original question, the guy doing my Roadsmith trike next spring owns a F6B, and rides double with his wife.
She told me that passenger seat on the F6B is really comfortable and wish many times it was on their GL1800 trike.

I dropped my F6b off at the installers to be triked. I purchased the red one it has just 7,000 miles on it. I plan on extending my riding career by donging the conversion. Except for some Tupperware and no back seat recliner or trunk, it is a gl1800 with lower center of gravity. I will post a pic when I take delivery. I plan on spending next years riding season learning the trike experience. It will come home with the Lehman kit it is the one I picked out of the available F6B kits.

And no reverse,, so know where you are parking......

:xzqxz:

And no reverse,, so know where you are parking......

:xzqxz:
Still waiting on the kit to arrive from Lehman's I didn't order the floor boards that come with the conversation so I could keep my feet on the ground to aid in backing the trike.

2015 F6B will have cruise control which will be a plus. The Matte Silver Color for that year would be cool to trike out. JMO

I didn't get the floorboards on my trike either, I do have reverse but have only needed it once so far.

I'm still leery about using reverse on my 2012 Goldwing when I have it triked this spring,
but my conversion wrench owns three Goldwings (two are RS trike units) and said don't worry
about it, Honda's reverse holds very well.

here is a F6b Trike

Maybe not the one you were expecting: A sharp looking ride!

R18 Kit from the Netherlands, now has a few dealers in USA

Attachments

• R18 Truke.jpg
    R18 Truke.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 96
WP_20150227_11_30_29_Pro.jpg
I will be bringing her home on Wed. Because of the low temps and salt on the road I will have to trailer it home. It was originally red but with no clear coat from the factory the red showed up on wax applicators and polishing rags so I had it painted and clear coated.

Wondering if anyone on board is running one and how they like it?

I have a have a 2013 F6B Motor Trike conversion I purchased new three weeks ago. It is my second Honda trike. The first also purchased new, was a 1997 Valkyrie and also a Motor Trike. I put 75,000 miles on it.

Pictures soon.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png