anyone running a f6b trike?

Me to would love to ride one
Never had any issues with the valks ive owned and I kinda think the f6 could be a killer.

I dropped my F6b off at the installers to be triked. I purchased the red one it has just 7,000 miles on it. I plan on extending my riding career by donging the conversion. Except for some Tupperware and no back seat recliner or trunk, it is a gl1800 with lower center of gravity. I will post a pic when I take delivery. I plan on spending next years riding season learning the trike experience. It will come home with the Lehman kit it is the one I picked out of the available F6B kits.

Without getting away from the original question, the guy doing my Roadsmith trike next spring owns a F6B, and rides double with his wife.
She told me that passenger seat on the F6B is really comfortable and wish many times it was on their GL1800 trike.

I dropped my F6b off at the installers to be triked. I purchased the red one it has just 7,000 miles on it. I plan on extending my riding career by donging the conversion. Except for some Tupperware and no back seat recliner or trunk, it is a gl1800 with lower center of gravity. I will post a pic when I take delivery. I plan on spending next years riding season learning the trike experience. It will come home with the Lehman kit it is the one I picked out of the available F6B kits.

And no reverse,, so know where you are parking......

:xzqxz:

2015 F6B will have cruise control which will be a plus. The Matte Silver Color for that year would be cool to trike out. JMO

I didn't get the floorboards on my trike either, I do have reverse but have only needed it once so far.

I'm still leery about using reverse on my 2012 Goldwing when I have it triked this spring,
but my conversion wrench owns three Goldwings (two are RS trike units) and said don't worry
about it, Honda's reverse holds very well.

here is a F6b Trike

Maybe not the one you were expecting: A sharp looking ride!

R18 Kit from the Netherlands, now has a few dealers in USA

Attachments

• R18 Truke.jpg
    R18 Truke.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 96
WP_20150227_11_30_29_Pro.jpg
I will be bringing her home on Wed. Because of the low temps and salt on the road I will have to trailer it home. It was originally red but with no clear coat from the factory the red showed up on wax applicators and polishing rags so I had it painted and clear coated.

Wondering if anyone on board is running one and how they like it?

I have a have a 2013 F6B Motor Trike conversion I purchased new three weeks ago. It is my second Honda trike. The first also purchased new, was a 1997 Valkyrie and also a Motor Trike. I put 75,000 miles on it.

Pictures soon.

Ok, I will be the first to admit, the bike doesn't do much for me.
BUT as a trike, it definitely has possibilites

Ok, I will be the first to admit, the bike doesn't do much for me.
BUT as a trike, it definitely has possibilites

I wouldn't comment on this because I realize the owner has a lot of $$$$$$ invested in their ride.

I will admit though that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"..........Enjoy

Back