Add Michael (MDO) to our prayers

Update ...

Now we are hoping for Thursday for my cardiac valve surgery .

They are very busy here. The cardiac floor is full & patients are waiting to get in.

I am happy with my care here.:D

Tell those doctors to stop fooling around, you have alot of riding to catch up on;)

• Thanks
Reactions: MDO
Sounds like you're going to start off the new year on a good note Michael.

• Thanks
They have started my pre-operation protocols. I am 2nd in line on Thursday & the cardiac surgeons said mid morning to early afternoon for a start time. I am on day 14 in the hospital & going stir crazy.

Thanks to all for your well wishes & positive thoughts, they are appreciated.

Hope all goes well, our prayers sent your way for a successful procedure and speedy recovery.

I had my surgery Thursday afternoon & have been recovering since. I'm Pretty sore, but trying to move around. I had several xrays & EKG's & the new valive is working well.:cool:

I'm hoping 2-3 days to leave.

That is GREAT news:clapping:

• Thanks
Excellent news Michael, won't be long before you'll be riding again.

• Thanks
Good to hear this Michael, just take it easy while you're healing...y'a don't need any setbacks. Soon you'll be full throttle and ready to run :Dorag:

• Thanks
Glad all is good. I'm still rehabbing from my second heart surgery this past Aug. It takes time .......... Lots of time, so don't push it. Trust me, I don't ever want to go through it again. Ever ! There are still times when I feel like I've been body slammed in my chest cavity. :gah:

• Thanks
Awesome news Michael! Take it easy and get past the recovery and you'll be in the wind again soon!

• Thanks
Ditto to all the previous posts.... you’ve got all winter to rest up, re-hab, plan rides, and then be ready for spring launch! :clapping:

• Thanks

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png