Need new tires

Well I'm a little different I run a Michelin Commander II rear tire reversed (reason being tire construction) and 205X70R X15 in the back. I changed the gearing going to the 70's to lower rpms at cruising speeds. Worked really well for us in Pennsylvania. Travel safe Fred

I run Michelins all the way around on mine
Good choice I most likely would have used them on back but I got a great price on my Goodyear's. Installing a 70 series just a little taller tire, I removed the screaming at 70-75 mph. I still have good bottom end. It was an experiment that worked out if it didn't my utility trailer had new tires.

Justwant to add a light car or mini van tire should work well. I would check for rain rating and quiet ratings. There are many running comfort tread good year's. I didn't need soft sidewalls with the suspension upgrade to Pro Action rear shocks. Good luck keep us posted. Fred

Justwant to add a light car or mini van tire should work well. I would check for rain rating and quiet ratings. There are many running comfort tread good year's. I didn't need soft sidewalls with the suspension upgrade to Pro Action rear shocks. Good luck keep us posted. Fred

The ComfortTred tires are great in the rain & only enhances the ride with the ProAction.

The ComfortTred, is very good in the rain & enhaces

Good choice I most likely would have used them on back but I got a great price on my Goodyear's. Installing a 70 series just a little taller tire, I removed the screaming at 70-75 mph. I still have good bottom end. It was an experiment that worked out if it didn't my utility trailer had new tires.

How much do you think it lowered the rpm by having a taller tire ? THANKS DAN

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png