• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Trike Names

Does your trike have a name of its own?

• My trike has its own name.

Votes: 227 56.3%
  • I just use the brand or model name (i.e. Harley, Gold Wing).

Votes: 77 19.1%
  • I use some other descriptive term (i.e. the trike).

Votes: 99 24.6%

• Total voters

Juju

Contributing Member
Reaction score
Have you named your trike? Or do you just call it "the trike" or some other descriptive name ("the Harley," "the Wing," etc.)?

Inquiring minds want to know! :D

We have 3 bikes, one blue, one black, one red, so they were always "red bike" "blue bike", etc. After we converted the blue bike to a trike, it's still blue bike.
Typically, the conversation between my wife and I goes something like this: "I want to ride red bike, do you want to ride black bike, or blue bike?"

Lately I called it BABY .. At one time it was FREEDOM. Never thought of calling it something. Maybe we should have like a contest

What should I call my bike. It worked for JUJU. I can't think of what I should call mine. Any suggestions?;)

I forgot! When it won't start, I do have a few names for it, but NANA would kick me off if I told you.

Last edited:
Trike = FBG aka Fat Bottom Girl or POSE aka Peace Officers Special Edition

SE Fatboy = Fat Boy

Deluxe = Tinker

So we have a Fat Girl and Fat Boy and a Tinker and an empty wallet. :yes:

Well, it probably won't surprise anyone regarding her name being that she's a Valkyrie.

Her name is Freyja, who was a Norse Goddess of Love and beauty coupled with War and Death. Some have called her the Queen of the Valkyries. There's quite a bit of information regarding her on the Web.

Our trike is technically the wife's, and it is magenta (purple) so it is "Her Purpleness". The VW based Trike Shop Runabout we had before was "The Blue Trike" said as a name, not just a discription.

The Harley 2 wheeler is "the Harley", except if it gives some trouble, then a few choice words, usually in Finnish because nobody around here can understand what they mean, can and often are applied.

Typically, the conversation between my wife and I goes something like this: "I want to ride red bike, do you want to ride black bike, or blue bike?"
As long as you don't ride black-and-blue bike!!! :eek::D

Our trike is technically the wife's, and it is magenta (purple) so it is "Her Purpleness". The VW based Trike Shop Runabout we had before was "The Blue Trike" said as a name, not just a discription.

The Harley 2 wheeler is "the Harley", except if it gives some trouble, then a few choice words, usually in Finnish because nobody around here can understand what they mean, can and often are applied.
And of course it was you, Ozarkryder, who technically named my SILVER trike "GOLDIE"! Oh, the irony--I love it! :giggle:

My Little Pony. The Pony for short. Just came to me when we had to end up trailering her home from the dealers, since Hubby was sick and I was afraid to ride it without practice. It was cold and rainy anyway.

Good choice u will understrand better what we ment after you put a few 100 miles under your belt ( seat )

Since our trike really is Mattel's, the amount of time he spends with and on it, warrants it's name: "The other woman". :)

I want to add that I meant to include a fourth category in the poll:
Name my trike? What are you, nuts? :gah:

So feel free to post that too, if it applies, even though it's not an option in the poll. :D

won't let me vote

;) My 90 was THE DREAM MACHINE; My 99 was THE SILVER BULLET
My 04 was THE ORANGE BLOSSEM SPECIAL; and my current ride I call
WHITE LIGHTNING

Ours is the Emerald Queen cause of the color & The kwik Kamp matches . They were bought a year apart

Last edited:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png