TT NE Rally III

All set for dinner at Uno's Friday night, about 6:30, and Dan was making reservations for us at Teresa's for Saturday night. If the ride is leaving at 8am Saturday, I don't plan on breakfast (not sure if anyone else mention it either), and I haven't heard anything about a breakfast plan for Sunday.

The Super 8 does have a breakfast. I can't say it will be great, but its something. Might be easier. I know my wife doesn't wake up easy. The later, the better for my not getting growled at.

Bike is working for last 3 days, going to NH in the morning, going to cut over to 202, down to 32, 122 to 12 in Worcester, on to 20 to hotel.

Rosie if you can meet up email me if not I'll be seeing all of you at hotel.

Great to hear your trike is running, Jonesy. About what time do you plan to be in Worcester, that will dertermine if I can get there or not?
Bikerbozo's wife is pretty smart. I have to meet that woman. Bozo, DO NOT BRING any stray hurricanes to the Rally, they are not cute like a stray puppy!
Hey, everybody, SEE YOU in a few!

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

Trike clean, bags packed, wife smiling. All set. As soon as she is out of physical therapy, we can hit the ferry.
For those heading up I-84, I believe it is exit 1 in MA that has a Pilot (?) gas station that is cheapest quality gas you will find up there (right off exit, go past weasel Mobil).
And did I mention I will be visiting my pet hurricane on Monday? I have to fly to Tallahassee by way of Miami. Assuming my flights don't get cancelled. 6am flight. No rest after rally.

For those heading up I-84, I believe it is exit 1 in MA that has a Pilot (?) gas station that is cheapest quality gas you will find up there (right off exit, go past weasel Mobil).

Yes, exit 1 - can't speak for the quality, but definitely the cheapest price around! ;)

Trike clean, bags packed, wife smiling. All set. As soon as she is out of physical therapy, we can hit the ferry.
And did I mention I will be visiting my pet hurricane on Monday? I have to fly to Tallahassee by way of Miami. Assuming my flights don't get cancelled. 6am flight. No rest after rally.

Good for you Bikerbozo, as long as it is in Florida, not Sturbridge. Thank for the tip on Gas. Exit 1 off I-84, correct.
Trike polished, trailer polished and bearings packed, food bought, drinks bought, did I forget anything, OH YEAH, does anyone want anything from our CHEAP LIQUOR stores, let me know soon, before I leave. :cool:
Hey, save me a place to put my chairs and enjoy the company. We'll see everybody some time today.

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

If you read this before you leave , you could get Honey a few packs if cigarettes . Tareyton 100s soft pack .....Check out the SHIRT THREAD. ,!

This was dinner at Teresa Italian Resturant after the ride to New Port RI
We all wore our shirts and really drew some attention. We invited a patron to go look at the trike and pick his 3 favorites 1 st went to Road Dog, 2nd was Rosy and the 3rd was Triker Mary. Longest distance. Was Tis at 451, 2nd was NY Triker 421 ,3rd , Triker Mary 400 and 4 th was Lady1481, 349 , we retired to the motel and did the door prizes, everyone won something.

D1EFA827-5C0D-441C-84EC-38DEEA085DF2-1981-0000030E3E4E4E59.jpg

And to sum up the day....we ate, we rode, we ate again, we rode again, then we ate again and then rode some more again. I think I need to get a trailer just to carry my stomach. A good time had by all.:Turkey:

It sounds wonderful, guys! Can't wait for more pictures and some closeups!!!

And to sum up the day....we ate, we rode, we ate again, we rode again, then we ate again and then rode some more again. I think I need to get a trailer just to carry my stomach. A good time had by all.:Turkey:

And there should be PLENTY of food pics for Skuuter, too! :D

Sounds like a great time was had by all!!! Wish I could have been there, but I'm in Miami, rocking and rolling with Isac...someone has to play in the rain :wave4:

Last edited:
Who has the group picture ,,,, heck we took 20 pictures with 6 different cameras. We made it home safe. With almost no incidents.

Who has the group picture? We took 20 pictures with 6 different cameras. When in Newport we picked up a boat , we plan to use for next years TT NE rally cruise, its ok we charged it to the Trike Talk account. Kind of hard to see with all the little boats in front of it.

th_17E88F66-61CA-45EE-B9B5-6F5D672B03B5-6474-00000A58F74103EE.jpg

This is breakfast at Cracker-barrel

th_3A8F8B28-6247-4D86-AE01-213A9907866A-6474-00000A5C8FD48174.jpg

Saying our goodbyes always worse part

th_B5770DF4-313A-49F2-A148-E48263BD4BFE-6474-00000A5CCE2A6D35.jpg

Who has the group picture? We took 20 pictures with 6 different cameras. When in Newport we picked up a boat , we plan to use for next years TT NE rally cruise, its ok we charged it to the Trike Talk account. Kind of hard to see with all the little boats in front of it.

th_17E88F66-61CA-45EE-B9B5-6F5D672B03B5-6474-00000A58F74103EE.jpg

Awesome! I'm thinkin' the adminstaff needs to take it out for a cruise this fall just to check it out. What do you think, Randy and Marge, can you meet Mike and me there in October? :D

Just want everyone to know that Jeannette and I arrived home safely. We had a blast!! Thanks to everyone who organized and participated in this event! Cannot wait until we do it again... :Trike1:

Glad you made it home ok. GREAT seeing you both, and can't wait to do it again!! (OK, maybe I can wait until I get some sleep first. ;))

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png