TT NE Rally III

Well John since you put all this time in getting prices ect. why don't you just pick the color and we'll all be happy.

Looks like a deep orange with white lettering TRIKE TALK RALLY III 2012 small over the left side
on the front and the trike logo in white the back.

If it is a nice day, I will probably catch 11am or 12pm ferry to CT. Then it is a 100 mile ride. And hanging out poolside relaxing for a while sounds good.

Honey and I will be arriving around 2:00 Fri. ( as long as i get Fri off )towing my trailer.
We have to hook up all the machines then we can hang out
She wants to stay at the Hampton Inn. We had one bad experience
With a Super 8 and it left a lasting impression with her. How far
apart are they?

5 min walk. Looks to be just 0.4 miles away. Right out of Hampton Inn and it is straight across Rt. 20.

John,

Unfortunately, I will not be bringing the Trike pictured (Iron Horse), since it does not have much room to pack things for an overnight trip. However, I will be taking the 2011 Tri Glide (need to post a pic).

I just what're to see what that looked like or
Maybe to get a ride on it

If you are ever in the Western New York (Buffalo) area you are more the welcome to stop by and I will be happy to give you a ride.

If it is a nice day, I will probably catch 11am or 12pm ferry to CT. Then it is a 100 mile ride. And hanging out poolside relaxing for a while sounds good.

That's great! Sal's Pizza in near bye, I wonder if they deliver? Yankee Sprits is also close, do they deliver? HMMM? Then we can call Friendly's and have some ice cream delivered...It can't get any better than this!
Great spot to hang out!
Save us a seat Bozo! We should be there soon. Check in isn't till 3 PM, correct?
It's going to be a great weekend!

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

I got the time off all 3days. We may be down the street but we can crash the Super 8 pool :D

I'd like to ask if everyone attending (or if you think you're attending), could please send me a PM with your name - screenname and real name - so I can make some name tags. Thanks! ThumbUp

Got trophy for the one that comes the farthest. So who is gona beat Tis this year?

Combing through my PMs and the posts in all the threads, I found the following (in no particular order! :)):

Confirmed attending:
Spiritdream (motel room not needed)
Road Dog (also no motel room needed)
John Luciano +1
Jonesy +1
Rosy +1
Leo3wheel +1
Bikerbozo +1
Bruce +1
NYTriker +1
Tis
Coach64 +1
OlBandit +1
Deacon Don +1

Probable:
Trikermary

Possible:
Kerr88
Viper
Suga
Steamer
kkaykk
Ladyff1481 +1

Last edited:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png