• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

License Plate Frame

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a license plate frame that will fit the TG? The naked plate just looks like sh** on such a classy piece of machinery.

Believe it or not, went to Autozone and bought a plain chrome frame. Fits well, looks good and only 7 0r 8 bucks if I remember. I tried one from Harley and it wouldnt fit. Go figure.

Ride free.

Like Big Bill, I also went with a plain AutoZone chrome frame. I fed the mount bolts from underneath the bracket and out through the license plate and frame, then used acorn nuts on the bolts so that it had a bit of a cleaner appearance (rather than seeing bolt heads).

Mufflers_02.jpg

(click on image for full-size view)

I also looked for something that looked right. Made 4 or 5 of these, some on here have them. Just allot of trouble and expense to make anymore.
See if you can find a local waterjet or lazer shop to cut you up something.
Dennis

I also looked for something that looked right. Made 4 or 5 of these, some on here have them. Just allot of trouble and expense to make anymore.
See if you can find a local waterjet or lazer shop to cut you up something.
Dennis

Looks good, but I'm glad you don't have anymore. I'd be afraid I'd have to locate some cash.

I bought a Kuryakn curved plate frame. I believe it was part # 3157. Looks good. Wish I had waited as it is now available in gloss black.

doug

There's another of Dennis' frames in my avatar

Kuryakyn Lighted License Plate FrameKuryakyn Lighted License Plate Frame
Does anyone know of a license plate frame that will fit the TG? The naked plate just looks like sh** on such a classy piece of machinery.

Works as stop lite and turn sig, is led but pricy at $49. I like all the light I can get since Phat Bottom Girl got re ended. Ray

I bought a USMC frame from a military surplus store. If you were in the military, try one of those stores. Unless you want a Harley frame so people will know it's a Harley. :D

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png