Maggie Valley Video

FYI: Ghost Town in the Sky is presently closed, awaiting a total makeover. Probably won't be available for our Rally in the Valley #5; maybe next year? Am being told it may have many theme changes, too.

We hope to get there this year,might have to go in late May due to my little bride's
health problems & Dr appointments in June,however we wish all of you a great & safe trip.
Ray & Georgia

FYI: Ghost Town in the Sky is presently closed, awaiting a total makeover. Probably won't be available for our Rally in the Valley #5; maybe next year? Am being told it may have many theme changes, too.

Guess what 2 years ago it was closed to some of the rides because of bad storms but they let me ride the kiddie roller coaster !!!

GREAT Video, and I have Friends in it.....I'll use Their "Online Forum Names" since I don't have time to get permission to use Their Real Ones....

Red Honda VFR Interceptor leading a Ride: Earthshake from Spartanburg, South Carolina

Red VFR Interceptor with Red GIVI Bags bringing up the rear of a Ride: PizzaBoy from Knoxville, Tennessee

Both are "Area Regulars" up there...."Small World".....THANKS for sharing.....ThumbUp...Yep, I'm ready to head back up, only been there 5 times since Last Year's TRIKE TALK RALLY IN THE VALLEY...gettin' "WITHDRAWALS".....:Trike1::Excited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png