Enclosed Trailer

Marv1
I would check your local Craig's List.I have seen similar trailers for between $1500-2000and with low or near nothing miles on them.
I also would not have one all painted up advertising to would be bad guys what you have inside.Besides all that extra logo paint is about $1000-$1500 more cost.

Don't know about the company, but we did buy a trailer from someplace in GA, that was very well made. There are several companies down there that make trailer, and they are made locally. Love the Harley trailer!

Lowe's sells enclosed trailers. I sold 2 last year. If you are a VET u get 10% off too!

The trouble with a 10 ft trailer is it doesn't give you much wiggle room.You might have to move the trike back and forth to get your tongue weight right and with a 10 footer you don't have much room for doin that.

Marv1, I have this one and it is a 7x14. You get a lot more room for a little more $$$. I had a 7x12 before this and it worked ok for bikes, but not the trike and all the stuff I usually carried. I bought this from a dealer near Cuba, MO.<br />
<br />
Sam

Marv1, I have this one and it is a 7x14. You get a lot more room for a little more $$$. I had a 7x12 before this and it worked ok for bikes, but not the trike and all the stuff I usually carried. I bought this from a dealer near Cuba, MO.

Sam

Not only does the extra length come in handy, but as you can see by his pictures this trailer is a tandem axle. Not only can you carry a heavier load but you also have the additional safety factor in case one tire blows out or goes flat. You can keep going for awhile and have more stability, imho.

Looking to purchase a trailer for the trike . Seen these on ebay out of Georgia. Anybody know anything about them or a suggestion for a enclosed trailer. thanks

enclosed cargo motorcycle 2 bike trailer 7x10 finished ramp and side door NEW | eBay

Marv1, This Trailer you are looking at will be perfect for your Triglide. We had a 6X10 V-nose we bought from TrailersForLess.com in Newnan, Ga. They also have a Dealer in Fayetteville, GA. It held my wife's 2010 SG Trike with room to spare. The V-nose let's you go far enough forward as to not have any problem's with tongue weight. We pulled this Trailer to Florida a couple of times and Myrtle Beach, SC a few times. Never had a tire problem!

The 7X10 you are looking at will give you room for extra's.

Good luck!

I have a 6X12, two years old. Fits Harley trike fine.
Motorcycle mural all around the inside. Carpet on floor. Finished ceiling. Wheel chock, tie downs in floor and walls. Storage cabinet in front, up top.
Has ramped rear door, side door, spare tire. If you are interested, I'll get some pics up.
$3500 is the asking, it's finished ready to roll, solid silver-gray outside.

Looking to purchase a trailer for the trike . Seen these on ebay out of Georgia. Anybody know anything about them or a suggestion for a enclosed trailer.

thanks

enclosed cargo motorcycle 2 bike trailer 7x10 finished ramp and side door NEW | eBay

I like tandem axles, my dad picked this Haulmark up and it pulls like a dream. A couple weeks ago we made a 900 mile round trip to take my 06 Ultra to the tuners, had some pretty decent wind gust which were a non issue.

imag0081hj.jpg

I like tandem axles, my dad picked this Haulmark up and it pulls like a dream. A couple weeks ago we made a 900 mile round trip to take my 06 Ultra to the tuners, had some pretty decent wind gust which were a non issue.

imag0081hj.jpg

Tandem axles are nice if you need the extra room for maybe two bikes and extra's. Adds a lot more weight and cost in fuel. We only had one touring bike when I bought the 6X10 single axle shown below. It didn't drop my fuel mileage towing it very much. When we got the wife's Trike and wanted to take both bikes, I moved up to a 7X16 for a short while, then on to the Toyhauler we have now. If you keep your weight forward, the single is very stable while towing.

Most of these trailers are good to haul in being single or tandem. But take a look underneath and you will notice semi bare wood (floor is usually 3/4" thick) and very light weight cross metal supports. Eventually the floor will sag with trike weight. I use a similar trailer but have learned to beef up floor (welding additional 2" angle iron at point of trike rear wheels etc. across trailer, along side of existing light weight metal beams) and then spray all underneath with either bed liner spray or flex seal. Trailer will last for years of wear and use.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png