• Keep rally where it is

Votes: 37 33.0%
  • Move rally to a central US state

Votes: 75 67.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were hoping it would be in Maggie Valley again next year.
We were there last year and have plenty to see that we didn't get to.
Not real interested in Ark area.
Oh well, we'll just go back by ourselves.

Also, I wanted to say, the town of Eureka Springs is all about motorcycles and hosts numerous major rallys year round. The Mayor and Chief of Police and the Hotel owner (and former Mayor) all ride and have planned a LOT of great activities just for TrikeTalk / T.O.I. members. When Tom makes his post with the details I think everyone will be very impressed and excited.

Not to totally let the cat out of the bag, but I will share a few highlites:
  • The host hotel will be the same $80 rate as Maggie Valley
  • The hotel is large enough to house our entire group
  • The Mayor and/or Chief of Police will personally host a parade for us through the city
  • The hotel will host bingo on premises with prizes donated by local merchants
  • There is a nice miniature golf course on the hotel premises
  • There will be poolside big screen movies hosted for us nightly
  • Our catered meal will be held in the hotel's air conditioned ballroom
  • Secure enclosed storage will be available for your pull behind trailer
  • A variety of outstanding rides are planned
  • ....and much more!

If I may, there are also some very nice camp/rv parks in the area. I'll check with Mac about some recommendations from him. he gave me the name of one, but don't remember the name, will get back with everyone with some recommendations. He can also give us some ride routes.

For any 'left coasters',:wave4: it is abt 1600 miles or 3.5 days of 500 miles / day to Eureka Springs,AR, thru Flagstaff, Tucumcari & Oklahoma City. Could be a fun trip & tentatively, I plan to make it.

POLL/VOTE no longer needed Folks.....TRIKE TALK RALLY-Eureka Springs, Arkansas 2013 is Official.....head on over to the RALLY 2013 Forum and get Your INFO so You can make Your Plans early...See Ya' There.....ThumbUp :10:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png